Chapter Thirteen

Your POV

    Damn that was close, problem is that he knows who I am..and it won't be long before he breaks free from the Crystal, you though as you sprinted down another path. The sun was out which warm your (S/C) skin, taking down your hood you let your (H/L) (H/C) locks out and tussle through your hair before putting a white beanie on.

You observed your surroundings, making sure no one was following you. Then all of the sudden you stopped walking.

You could sense him...but how as it possible?

A vision of him walking into the guild with your (F/C) shirt flashed in your mind.

I'll find her, his voice shouted in your mind, you stumbled backwards for a minute before slamming your back into a tree, slumping down to the ground you covered your ears.

"N-N-Nastu...." You whispered, a headache started to form slowly as you put pressure against the side of your head.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT?, Natsu's voice screamed.

Another vision popped up in your mind, It was showing Natsu talking to Makrov, anger glowing visibly in his eyes.

God he hates me....

"Get out of my head." You growled, but his voice kept coming, senses of his heartbeat, visions of what he was doing, and what his emotions are.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" You finally screamed, breathing heavily before punching at the tree behind you so strong that it snapped it in half and fall to the ground.

Pieces of your hair covered your hair as you stepped forward, the sensation of Natsu's visions and heartbeat was gone..but his feelings you couldn't forget.

He was sad....But also angry.

"Stay out of my head." You whispered to yourself, letting one tear roll down your face before stopping yourself from crying.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

Natsu's POV

"Are you absolutely sure it's Mystogan's ?" Erza asked Markrov.

Markrov nodded and grunted a 'yes', quickly Lucy, Erza, Grey and Natsu rushed out of the Guild after their stamps glowed, indicating someone was in need of help.

As the four of them ran through the forest, He couldn't help but sniff the air, desperate to inhale her scent again.

We shouldn't be wasting our time, we need to find (Y/N)!

"Why does Mystogan even need our help? He can defend himself." He mumbled in annoyance, Erza gave Natsu a sympathetic look.

"Look I know you desperately want to search for (Y/N), but right now we need to help Mystogan ....Besides maybe he can help us." Erza said sternly.

He only nodded his head and looked down at the ground, staring at the shirt, He missed her so much, her (H/C) hair that swayed in motion as she would walk, her (E/C) eyes that had a soft look to them, and that smile he could never forget.

But all of a sudden as he took a huge sniff, he was frozen in his tracks. He could smell her, the scent of blossoms and (F/S: favorite scent like perfume and what not)

"I SMELL HER SCENT!" He shouted, the gang turned around and looked at him with confusion.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asked, Natsu took another inhale and sure enough there was (Y/N)'s scent.