Alone

"Luke! what the hell are you doing?!"

He looks at me, then back at his friend. "I come in here to play basketball when she follows me in and starts kissing me like the slut she is."

As soon as the s-word left his mouth, I knew I was truly alone. I thought I had one person on my side, someone who knew the real me. I guess I was wrong.

"He..." I looked over at Luke, about to spill the truth, until I see his pleading eyes begging me not to tell the truth. I may not be the best person, but I am a nice one.

" He what?"

I couldn't do it, no matter how bad it hurt, I just couldn't do it. "He stills owes me money for last night. I'll grab it and go." I tried to hold back tears, as Luke handed me a $50. "I thought we agreed on $100." If I was going to pretend to be a slut, I was going to make money off of it.

"Fine," he grumbled pulling more money out of his wallet.

"Thanks for doing business. See you soon." I said with a wink. As soon as I was out of their earshot I burst out laughing. What a sucker. It still stung though. I would cut myself tonight for every friend I lost. For everyone who left me Alone.

A/n

Hey guys! Do you like the new chapter? thanks for over 40 reads!!! Can we get it to 50?

Please comment and. Vote :)