Aunt flow

Mother Nature sucks. You guessed it, I'm on my period. Between that and my pills, I was surprised I didn't snap until Friday.

That Friday had been a week since Luke and I's deal. He and Jordyn hooked up once, nothing more. I still wanted to strangle her.

She knew I liked Luke, so she was fully aware of what would happen when she kissed Luke in front if me. Not just a little peck, but a full-on make out session. Right next to my locker. It was after lunch, and let's just say my lunch threatened to come back up.

When Jordyn said, "Hey sexy." to Luke, I snapped.

I punched Jordyn, square in the face. Made her bleed. I had bruised her perfect little face (her words, not mine).

She call me a bitch and slapped me. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough to hurt.

Then I tackled her and started beating the shit out of her. I pulled her hair and gave her a few good punches. I was going to slap her when Luke pulled me off. I struggled, but Luke wouldn't let me go.

"Let go of me!" I kept screaming until he pulled me into the janitor's closet.

"You must really like this closet Luke." I joked.

"Why did you fight Jordyn?"

"Well she didn't fight back, so it was more of an attack."

"Fine, why did you attack Jordyn."

"Because she deserved it. She was the one who sent out that second naked picture of me."

'Plus she made out with you right in front me.' I added in my head

"I thought you were the one who sent that to everyone."

"No, neither if the pictures were suppose to get out. She was the one who stole my phone and took a picture of me in the shower. I'm not a slut you know."

It felt good to tell the truth, but I don't know if anyone would believe me.

"Oh, and I'm sorry I called you a slut. But why that moment, all she did was kis...." then realization hit him like a bus. "You like me, don't you."

Yes

"No. I'm just a little on edge because of my pills and Aunt flow visiting."

"Ohhh..."

*Luke's P.O.V.*

"You like me, don't you?"

Please say yes

"No. I'm just a little on edge because of my pills and Aunt flow visiting."

"Ohh...."

'Of course. She doesn't like you, you called her a slut' My conscience added.

"Shut up!" I yelled to my mind

"I wasn't talking?"

"Sorry, not you. Listen, please try not to strangle anyone else. You might get suspended."

And I can't go a day without seeing you.