Cutting away my life

I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I pulled my blades of their hiding spot. I pulled up my sleeve and started cutting.

1 for My ex

1 for those bitches I used to call friends

1 for Colin

And 2 for Luke.

By the time I had finished bleeding was seeping out everywhere. I tried to clean it with a towel, but the blood seeped through.

Eventually I had so much blood loss I passed out

*alexis's brother's P.O.V. (Shawn)*

"I have to go to the bathroom." Alexis said, getting up from the table.

We were having a nice family dinner. It had been awhile since the last time we were all together. Alexis was either out with Colin or I was at football practice. Speaking of Colin, I haven't heard her talk about him in a long time. Huh?

*10 minutes later*

"What is she doing in there, her homework?" my dad said, half-jokingly, "Can you go check on her Shawn?"

"Alexis?" I said pounding on the door.

No answer

"Alexis, open up!" I yelled, getting more worried by the second

I hope she was cutting again, she had been nearly 3 months clean.

"Alexis, open this door, or I'm busting it down!" I shouted, freaking out. "Ok, 1,2,3!

"Oh my god..." She was lying in the ground with huge cuts on the wrist. "Mom, dad, call 9-1-1. Alexis is hurt." I picked her up and carried her downstairs. I pulled a fresh towel out of the drawer, trying to slow the bleeding.

A/N

Cliffhanger. Sorry, but a I had to.

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Sammy B. Please stay strong Sammy.

Please vote and comment!