Sleepover pt.2

The rest of the sleepover was spent watching movies and messing around.

Around 4 o'clock in the morning we decided to play truth or dare. I was slightly nervous to do dares considering what happened earlier this year.

"Alexis, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Ugh, your so boring. I making you do a dare." Jordyn said with a sneaky look on her face. "I dare you to....... take your shirt off."

"Ok." And with I took off my shirt revealing my stomach. Normally I was self-conscious, but Alex and Jordyn had seen my shirtless (not in that way) and Luke made me feel beautiful.

"Um, Alexis, why do you have a scar on your stomach?"

Shit. I forgot about my scar.

"Well, when I was 11 my dad cut me. He used to abuse me until my mom divorced him when I was 13."

My dad was abusive both verbally and physically. I still got scared when ever someone mentioned him.

"Oh My God. I had no idea." Luke said with concern.

"It's ok, he is gone now. "

"Umm.... so Alex truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss Jordyn."

"Ohhhhh" Luke said.

"Stop being so immature. God brothers are so annoying. Right A?"

"Totally."

"Right here?" Luke and Alex said at the same time.

"Tick, tock. Kiss Her already Al."

"Ok." and with that he got at it.

"Alright, my virgin eyes are burning."

"Oh, grow a pear."

They just gave me the finger.

"Maybe we should give them some space."

*other room*

"Is it true, your virgin."

"Yeah, not all the rumors are true. " I said a bit hurt. I can't believe he thought I was slut.

"I know they're not, I'm just curious."

"Oh. Well I just want to lose my vCard to someone who loves me. Like you." I said kissing his knuckle.

"Whenever your ready, say the words."

"And Alexis,"

"Yes."

"I love you."

A/N

Awww. Aren't Luke and Alexis so cute.

Sow thing big coming up In the next chapter or so!

Vote and comment