Gone

I was dead to the world.

It had been a week since Luke and I broke up. I was in Florida and while the rest of my family was having the time of their lives I was sulking in my bedroom. In fact the only time I got out out bed was to go to the bathroom or eat. And that was rare.

The main reason I got out of bed was to get my blades. I gave myself a new scar everyday. Most of them were on my thighs. That was another I couldn't go out - my scars would show with my shorts.

I also stopped taking my pills, what were they going to do, give me a false sense of happiness. I had given up all hope of me ever being good again.

The first few days Luke called and text me so many times I couldn't keep count. After about the 100th time he stopped trying. Like me.

I was gone from the world and I didn't ever want to come back. My brother had sensed that and hadn't even tried to get me to come the beach. It took my parents a little longer but they left me alone.

*last day*

"Honey, I have exciting news!"

When my mom had exciting news it usually meant some boring family activity not even my dad liked

"I've booked us reservations at the nicest restaurant in the hotel!"

Well, at least it wasn't that bad. But there had to be a catch

"You have to wear the dress I packed for you."

And there it is. Let me explain why that is bad. My mom has the worst fashion sense ever. Once she thought a boys shirt was a girls shirt and gave it to me.

I opened my suit case, and peaked in, scared.

It was a decent looking dress, one that I might even wear in public. Maybe. But most likely not because I hate dressing up.

"I'll be back to get you for the restaurant in an hour." My mom said has she closed the door.

Only an hour! how fast does she think I am. Once again my mom was clueless, like most parents are.

*at the restaurant*

"If you follow me this way to your table please." the waitress said.

The view was stunning. I wish I would have gotten out more. Stupid boys and their cheating.

I didn't think the dinner would be too bad, with the view and all. Until I saw the thing that made want to jump into the ocean and swim away.

Jordyn. With none other than Luke. I guess he was going to Florida after all.

I just kept my head down and hope the didn't notice me, but I was too late.

"Alexis, hey Alexis." Jordyn yelled out while waving her hands.

Normally I would ignore her but my parents thought we were still friends. If only the knew. Once again my parent are oblivious.

"Hey Jordyn," I said, giving her a fake smile, "Luke."

He just gave me a small nod.

"I didn't know you were going to be here."

What a liar, my family has been coming to Florida since I was little. We usually stayed at my grandparents but they weren't feeling well. I'm surprised that she knew I was coming to the restaurant here. Maybe she didn't know.

"Same here. So how are doing."

I felt like I was having a fake conversation. Barf.

"I'm doing well. Just spending the week here with my new stepbrother, Luke."

"Did you say step brother?"

If they were family then why did I see them kissing in the closet?

"Yeah. Our rents are here for their honeymoon."

Ok, why is Jordyn being so nice to me. There must be some logical explanation. Maybe she's being paid.

"Oh, that's nice. So you and Luke aren't dating?"

"Oh god no. In fact I thought he was gay. I made him kiss me just to prove he wasn't."

So Luke wasn't cheating. I feel so bad now.

"Oh, that's nice. Well have to go. See you around."

I was in a better mood now. Maybe I can apologize to Luke and we can get back together.

"Bye, Bitch. And tell your brother hi and that he was good in bed. Wait, did your brother not tell you. We're dating now."

I wanted to slap her so hard she would have a permanent hand mark, but I couldn't. Jordyn dragged me into girl world. And in girl world all the fighting had to be sneaky."

"Will do so."

I wasn't going to let her get to me. That was the only way to bet her.

Jordyn, you're on.

A/N

Yeah, new chapter.

If you couldn't tell, this is in Florida during thanksgiving break.

So you all have your explanation for Luke and Jordyn.

Also there was a mean girls quote. :)