Chapter 40

I was lying in bed staring up at the ceiling trying to process everything that's been happening the past months.
It's been hectic anyways I'll tell you that for sure.
Even though I'm so lucky to be able to just text my favourite band member and get a reply instantly I still feel like shit when I know he'll never be mine.
Brad won't ever like me the way I like him sure to him I'm still a fan.
I looked over to leanne and seen she was fast asleep I then looked to my phone and saw it was 2:15am .
I decided I'd go on Twitter to waste time .

As I was scrolling through my newsfeed I saw some Indirects about me from some mutuals I've followed ages ago

" Rachel is so lucky but she should atleast confirm she's with Brad it's so obvious"

"Why is Brad with Rachel? She's a literal nobody and she's such a crazy fangirl?"

"Brads with Rachel who before he never knew who she was, I met him like 100 times how come I'm not dating him?"

"Can everyone stfu and be happy for both Brad and Rachel who cares if she's a fan be happy for others!"

"Sick and tired of seeing 'Brachel' on my TL yes I'm happy for Brad but stop reminding me he has a gf"

"Rachel is an ugly pig why tf is Brad dating such a creature ugh I'll never understand!"

Firstly how on earth have they any suspicion about me and Brad were not even dating.? Secondly most of these people classed themselves as 'friends' to me and now they're putting up horrible things about me and my personal life that they've no clue about!
I sighed and left it at that Twitter is not the sort of app I need to be on this hour of the morning so I went onto Instagram -my personal-
I almost had a heart attack when I seen the amount of followers I'd gained last time I check I only had 1.5K now I've 8.9K like how did this happen???
This is crazy how is people even finding out I talk to him?
***********
Shit rushed chapter I wrote it on the bus into town BC I was on my own and it looked like I was not a loner and I was texting lmao

This chapter probably isn't even vote / comment worthy so ya'll can do whatever you want🙃