Chapter 42

Brads POV //
When I saw the article I instantly reported back to the boys being honest I feared of telling Joe but he will find out eventually and it's best he sees it now from me than from on the Internet.
"Joe" I popped my head around the door to his office walking in
"Brad, what's up?" He smiled at me
He's in good humour atleast.
"There's a bit of a problem.."
Joes smile turned into a frown as he awaited for me to carry on.
I showed him the article instead of explaining the entire thing as I am no good with words so I'll let him see for himself.
"Brad what the fuck!" He snapped shooting up from his seat
"Joe I have no idea how this got there I haven't even been out with her on my own!" I defended myself
Fury took over joes features and I was afraid he was about to blow any minute.
"This is ridiculous, why are you such a careless idiot!" Joes fuming and I've no time to react to his comment
"This is exactly why we tell you guys NOT to have girlfriends! Especially underage ones!"
"Rachel is NOT my girlfriend okay! That article is complete bullshit and is fishing for publicity! "
Joe sighed and looked at my phone once again
"I'll make a few calls and I'm having that removed although half the fandom probably seen it! "
"I'm sorry but I really don't know how they got such information -" before I could finish Joe spoke again
"You don't know how they got information? Brad Rachel is a fan okay she's probably sat behind an Instagram fan account letting all your business out! See you only see one side of her !"
The fact Joe has me even thinking Rachel would do such a thing makes me angry at myself but he's right I do only see one side of her, what if she is telling people my business. I can't exactly confront her on it because she'll think I'm accusing her but I do have to be careful of these things and I was too careless to even take notice.

But Rachel's not just a fan to me .
*****************
My last update I only had 14K now I've 16K reads?!? That's bloody incredible man ty guys so much!

Vote and comment