" chapter 22 "

It's just under 3 weeks until Leanne flies over and we meet the boys.
I haven't spoken to Brad since he basically told me we'd never have a chance, that was 2 weeks ago now.
He hasn't even text me anyways which makes me realise he doesn't care and that his girlfriend is his priority now, which I've no problem with that but it annoyed me that he kept it from me.
It made me feel like he couldn't trust me incase I told everyone cause I'm a fan.
Also I told Brad everything since the very first time we began talking I spilled my heart out to him and he couldn't even tell me about his relationship?
I know I shouldn't make a big deal out of it but it matters so much to me that I trusted him but he had no trust in me at all not even to tell me his relationship status after leading me into thinking he actually liked me!

I have no idea on how he will react when we go to meet and greet? Will he recognise me in person or will he not know who I am?
Or he could recognise you and pretend he doesn't know who you are cause he's embarrassed that he spoke to you.
My subconscious had to sneak it's way into my mind.
I shook my head from the thought of Brad and wondered what I'm going to do for 3 weeks break off school? I haven't made many friends, besides Jake but we only talk a Little in school I wouldn't class him as a 'friend' .

New tweet from @TheVampsBand:
'Birmingham we will be outside the main shopping centre today from 3:00-5:00, come find us and say hey ;) X'

Although that's only a 15 minute drive I'm staying here Brad wouldn't want me to be there and I certainly don't wanna be there around loads of other girls fighting to get in a picture with the boys.
I was about to sit down and watch another episode of the walking dead when I got a message

-DM from @TheVampsBrad-
@TheVampsBrad: come to the meet up

@ItsRachhh: no

@TheVampsBrad: why not?

@ItsRachhh: I don't wanna

@TheVampsBrad: what if I wanted you to be there

@ItsRachhh: then you'll find you don't always get what you want Bradley 😊😊
****************
Double update cause why not :))

COMMENT PLS