"Chapter 1"

-Intro-
Hello guysss :)
I really wanted to start my new book so hi :)
This book will mainly be In DM's not only with Brad but with another person too:)

The start of the book includes a bit of bullying/just warning you/

I'm still going to write my other book but I just wanted to start this one:)

So I hope you enjoy this book and I'll update ASAP.
----------------
"Rachel come on get up
For school" my mum called me,
With a groan I sat up rubbing my eyes turning to look at the alarm clock which should go off in 15 minutes, ugh why is mum waking me up 15 minutes earlier?!?
I was going to lie back down and sleep for the couple of minutes I had left but decided against it.
I looked for my uniform and school shoes and lazily got dressed putting my hair in a pony tail grabbing my bag and I walked down stairs.
"I won't be home after school so there's money there to get a takeaway on the way home okay"
Mum said pouring cereal into a bowl for me.
I sighed
"Yeah okay whatever" she placed my coco pops infront of me and I lazily ate them taking my time.
"I should be home before 10 so just invite a friend over?" She suggested
What friends? I thought
"Yeah I'll ask Chloe" I false smiled
Chloe is a made up friend I've been telling my mum about, she always wonders why she can't meet her but I always tell her she gets uncomfortable around other people's parents.
"I wanna meet Chloe some day she seems lovely"
"Yeah one day,"
I checked my phone and saw it was time to leave
"Bye mum" I got up and retrieved my bag and coat
"What about the rest of your cereal you barley touched it?"
"It doesn't matter" and I rushed out the door.
Everyday I despised going to school, I know everyone else does but I hate going into school an environment that parents claim to be the "best years of your life" ha, hardly I get picked on day in day out I've to make up fake friends how shit is that?
-
Walking through the halls I saw the group that loves making my life hell, I looked away not making eye contact. I start organising my books into my bag hoping they won't see me but then I was slammed up against the locker.
"Well if it isn't Rachel" Megan held my throat not tight enough to choke me but tight enough to leave me with a mark
"Did you do my chemistry homework"
Fuck I forgot all about it, she's going to kill me
"Megan I've had a lot of Ho-"
"Did you do my homework or not you shit head" she yelled tightening her grip around my neck
"N-no" I choked out
She slammed me against the lockers and threw me to the ground kicking me while she's at it
"You bitch if I fail chemistry I'm
Blaming you!" She slapped my face
I winced and felt a tear roll down my cheek
"You will do my homework for 2 weeks straight and I'll be collecting it off you every night starting today got it"
I nodded
"I said have you GOT IT!" She yelled
"Yes!" I said
"Good, now get off the ground you useless cow your causing a scene" and she walked away.
I got off the ground and watched as everyone walked by, crying I got my books and got ready for another tortuous day ahead of me.
-
-
-
-
I walked home from school my bag of chips in my hand eating them as I walked home, it was quite peaceful just strolling home especially when nobody from school lives around my area I don't have to worry about Megan and her friends.
I walked up my pathway taking my keys out unlocking my door, I walked in straight  to the kitchen puting my chips on the table, I checked my phone to see what's been happening on Twitter,
I like Twitter because again nobody from school has it and I've a few internet friends so it's like an escape from my reality.
There's this band I love called the vamps and they are the only thing that actually makes me happy, I've saw them live once with my mum and it was amazing.
I went on to see if they have been up to anything, nothing really just some follow sprees but I never get followed so I didn't bother.
Brads was at 5pm and I thought I may aswell try.
Brad is my ultimate favourite everything about him makes me happy, his smile, his curls, his angelic features , his voice he is just to perfect to be real.
It's 4:30 so I thought I'd pass time until brads follow spree he's more than likely going to be late so I took a shower.

-5:10pm-

I was sat on my bed spamming Brad he hasn't tweeted about his follow spree but I continued to spam anyways.
@ItsRachhh: @TheVampsBrad why are you always late douche
#VampsFollowSpree

I put my phone down and started with Megan's homework she gave me.
-
30 minutes into doing homework my phone went off signalling a tweet probably Brad I looked at my phone and it was Brad
@TheVampsBrad: sorry I'm late but RT IF YA WANT ME TO FOLLOW YO ASSES

I quickly Retweeted it and got on with my homework, I'm too busy to spam and he won't notice anyways.

-45 minutes later-

I was finally done my homework and my phone kept buzzing,
Jeez the vamps are very active tonight!
Looking at my phone I almost had a heart attack my heart was in my mouth and I was shaking uncontrollably

@TheVampsBrad followed you back!

@TheVampsBrad: @ItsRachhh sorry  :/ I'm a cute douche right? X