Chapter 43

-DM's to @TheVampsBrad-
@TheVampsBrad: rach you haven't been telling people we've been talking have you?

@ItsRachhh: no I haven't

@TheVampsBrad: well have you ever? Because I need to know

@ItsRachhh: Brad if I said I haven't I haven't and I would tell you if I even thought I'd told someone

@ItsRachhh: do you not trust me enough that you have to push me to give you a right answer?!

@TheVampsBrad: well I do trust you but Joe doesn't..and he told me something that I should take into consideration ...

@ItsRachhh: what did Joe say?

@TheVampsBrad: don't worry about it, I'll let him know you haven't told anyone.

@ItsRachhh: Brad tell me what Joe said, God you have me so paranoid!

@TheVampsBrad: stop getting into a mood over it it's nothing!

@ItsRachhh: obviously it is if there's articles been wrote about me and your management is talking about me!!

@TheVampsBrad: all he said was I need to be careful that you don't tell the fans my business !

@ItsRachhh: what and you think I'd do that?

@ItsRachhh: I can't believe you'd actually start overthinking i'd be leaking your business!

@TheVampsBrad: I wasn't over thinking rach I trust you.

@ItsRachhh: obviously not! Look Brad I knew me talking to you there would be rumours but I don't think I can handle this. Us. What even are we

@ItsRachhh: actually don't answer that because we are nothing and we never will be.

@TheVampsBrad: rach please don't be like this we can get the article taken down and stop the rumours and it'll be fine

@ItsRachhh: oh that simple is it? Don't think so Brad. Maybe this whole thing was a mistake

@TheVampsBrad: what no rach it wasn't I've loved talking to you and meeting you it was not a mistake!

@ItsRachhh: yeah well I don't want to get myself into something I'll regret and neither do you,

@ItsRachhh: Brad just stop talking to me, unfollow me delete my number and forget about me this whole thing has been stupid.

Brads POV //

@TheVampsBrad: Rachel it hasn't been stupid , God damn I fucking love you I love everything about you I'm crazy for you rach!! Can't you see I want to be with you!

Message can not be sent as receiver doesn't follow you.

*******************
Guys tysm this book is coming along so well thanks to all of you!

Vote and comment lovelies