Chapter 47

" I don't know what I'd do if Bradley Simpson was to stand infront of me I'd probably faint!" I giggled to Leanne on FaceTime
"Imagine he just randomly DM'd you on Twitter and then after that you started dating!"
Leanne's imagination drove my stomach into a fit of butterflies at a fantasy that wouldn't ever come true
"Jeez I wish that'd happen! I say that would happen to a fan that would meet them like 100 times a week!" I rolled my eyes
"No I reckon you'd be lucky enough" she smirked
"Ugh I wish! I haven't even met him once never mind date him!" I laughed
"I can see you guys hitting it off wait a few months".

My deep thought on me and Leanne's FaceTime conversation about 6 months ago made me really choke on my breath! The fact that only a few months ago I'd cry at a photo of Brad now I have him blocked off everything is just crazy.
I wish things didn't end the way they did with Brad and I, I'll admit maybe I acted a bit dramatic but the whole "Brad from the vamps is a pedophile" does not appeal to me in the slightest and I don't see how he was okay with that either.
I do still think of Brad every day and night he's going to be hard to get over and it's going to take me ages before I even ever find any guy in the slightest good looking, let's be honest when you see a boy like Brad can anyone beat you're standards? I don't think so.
I've high morals at this rate and unless they are like Brad-
I need to stop! I can't find someone like Brad because there is nobody like Brad! Infact I'm trying to get over him not find a clone of him.
This is harder than I thought I can't even think about another boy without Brad popping up in my mind everywhere. How will I ever move on when all I'm thinking is
You're not Brad
*****************
Can I just say a HUGE thank you to every single one of you who's read this book.
When I started it I had no aim for how far it would go it was simply just me writing from my wild imagination .
But to have 25K reads is unbelievable like how?!?!
I'm not fishing for praise on this book but I don't think it's that good like i read the first few chapters and cringe lmao so how some people have made it 47 chapters through idk!

But yeah thanks for all your nice comments and votes and everything else it honestly makes me so happy that people actually enjoy my book.

Love you all!  (and thanks to a few of you who's sent me some messages I'm sorry I was very late at replying and if I didn't message you back I'm sorry X)