Chapter 44

Brads POV//
She blocked me. She blocked me off everything Twitter, Instagram, she even blocked my phone number.
She really doesn't want anything to do with me anymore and I was only a mistake.
What about all the messages we sent before we met she would tell me I was her 'idol' and I helped her. What about the times she was being bullied and she text me and I talked to her until the early hours of the morning even though I'd have to be up early for the studio.

I didn't only help Rachel, she helped me too and in ways she won't ever know.
Atleast 2 songs I've wrote so far have been about her yet she won't know.
She helped me when things were ontop of me and she'd give me advice and make me laugh even when I didn't  even want to smile in the worst of times.
How can she just drop me like that. Drop us? All because of stupid articles!
Okay we weren't anything official but didn't she feel the connection when we saw eachother?
Did she not take the hints me staring at her with a smile plastered on my face and when she'd ask what I'm looking at I'd lie saying I'm reminiscing on a funny memory? Didn't she pick up me being close to her just so I could be near her and breathe in her scent and when she'd ask why I'm so close I'd make a ridiculous excuse about how one of the boys farted or I'm getting my phone .
I've dropped many hints for her to see the bigger picture that I did want us to be an item to be official .

I know , I know she's only 16 but you can't help who you fall in love with right? And I happened to fall for a girl 5 years younger than me.

Rachel's POV//
I don't know why I blocked him but I had to, it's for the best for me. For him.
He doesn't want to be known as a pedophile dating kids when he can have super models and pop stars why would he even look at me twice I'm just a secondary school student with bad grades and an ugly face.

I didn't block him because I wanted to I blocked him because I need him to forget me I want him to be happy and I won't make him happy I'm not what he needs nor want.
I defiantly won't be able to forget about him how possibly could I? Between his brown curly hair I've loved so much to
His personality , his laugh , his sweet cologne scent, the way he squeezes you when he hugs you the way his eyes crinkle when he laughed, the way he hated his nose even though I loved it so much.

They always say you can't help who you fall in love with I so happened to fall for a boy 5 years older than me.
******************
*swallows the bile that was about to come up from this cringy chapter *

Vote and comment pls xox