"Chapter 23"

-Dms to @ItsLeaWho-
@ItsLeaWho: 2 WEEKS RACHEL 2 BLOODY WEEKS

@ItsRachhh: OMG ALREADY?!?!? ITS FLYING IN!

@ItsLeaWho: AHH I'm dying to meet my lil condor

@ItsRachhh: wot bout me m8🙂

@ItsLeaWho: ah sure Ofc I'm excited to see you buttttt......he's Connor ball and your well you

@ItsRachhh: 🙂🙂🙂 >smiling tru da tears<

@ItsLeaWho: 😂😂 jokes bby, anyways did you go to the vamps meet up the other day???

@ItsRachhh: I think you'd know if I did lea😂😂😂

@ItsLeaWho: haha suppose , it's weird to think you and Brad are/was friends I forget sometimes😅

@ItsRachhh: he text me and asked me to go but sassy Rachel came out and I haven't talked to him since😂😂😕

@ItsLeaWho: y'all better sort your shit out, I don't want my M&G experience turned into some Jerry springer shit😕😂

@ItsRachhh: it'll be fine hopefully😬.

Brads PoV//

"I knew she wouldn't turn up" I frowned as I lazily stalked through Twitter next to Tristan who's texting Anastasia.

"Dude she'll come around soon give her time" he said
I nodded.
The whole point of the meet up the other day was so she'd come and i could meet her, I actually had my hopes up that I'd see her and when the day was over and she never turned up its made me loose all hope in ever  meeting her.
I don't think she even wants to talk to me anymore I wish things was like they used to be before she knew about my girlfriend, this is exactly why I never told her.
We haven't even had a good proper conversation in weeks and I miss it.

"What you going to do about jade?" Tristan asked taking me from my trance
I shrugged, I like jade but i feel she's only using me for my platform and my reputation for her career so she can be noticed as a model , I always told her I'd be with her every step of the way but kinda thinking about doing a U turn and backing the fuck out.

"Do you even like her?" Tristan asked me
I sighed
"Not as much as I did when we first met."

"Is it Rachel?"

"Huh?" I confusingly knitted my eyebrows

"Ever since you and Rachel start talking you lost interest in jade." He pointed out.
Thinking back it is true
Before I start talking to Rachel I was head over heels for jade and since Rachel I've lost all interest in her, but she's very rude and immature when it comes to me and the fans.
She hates it when a fan wants a cute photo where I kiss their cheek like in all fairness I'm not going to say no to a teenage girl who's devoted hours of their lives for us and waits around for ages just to get a photo.
Jade just doesn't understand what it's going to be like dating me and I don't think she'll be able when we go on tour.

"I suppose you are right but me and Rachel...we would never work."
******************
I updated💃🏻 I might have more time to write cause I'm currently sick and not in school sooo I might update again tonight.. ;)

COMMENT PLEASE💕