Chapter 5: District 4

A/N: Holy feels. Sorry for making you wait THIS long for just a chapter. grrr... school keeps me so busy that I can't upload or even touch my computer. Uploading from phone is soooo hard!! -_- This chapter is deticated to @N_the_Shadowhunter Thank you for believing in me and my crazy stories :'). Thanks for you concideration :3

Katniss POV

I woke up feeling the side next to me cold. My finger clenched to find Peeta's familiar warmth but found the side abandoned. I force opened my eyes in panic. My heart beat increasing. My hands getting sweaty, feeling my blood thought my veins run faster.

"Peeta?" I asked loudly. I looked around me. I feel my chest tightening.

The answer came from the shower. The sound of the water falling. And a low humming coming from the shower. I let a sigh of relief and smile to myself as I hear him humming a common song from 12. I let my body fall on his side of the bed. Take a deep breath smelling his smell on the pillow. Smells so familiar. So... Peeta...

HEY! When did I became so... in love?

I am out of my thoughts when I hear the water stop and the door of the bathroom opening. I look up at him. His blond hair wet, with water drops falling on his forehead. My eyes trailed to his chest. From sleeping next to him I know exactly where the hair on his chest are, but the hair are so blond that are hard to see. My eyes fall on his flat stomach and I feel I can't control them anymore as they trail to his abs and stay there not able to move. He smiled at me and chuckle. His hand scratched the back of his neck shyly and soon after I realized that he was wearing only a white towel around his waist. I look at his eyes. A dark shade of blue looking at me intensely and I can feel an electric volt through me. That one look it was so intense that I can't stand looking at him anymore. I bit my bottom lip and looked away blushing. He chuckled a again and to take his clothes from his bag.

"Morning by the way." He said while trying to wear his shirt.

"Morning!" I answered while picking up my clothes. We got dressed in no time without talking much.

"The bell rung before 5 minutes. We should go!" he informs me while hugging me from behind. While we were walking on the long hallway I looked at the window with my eyes trying to see the known beach. But my eyes fly to a bunch of people with cameras taking pictures of us. Other just knocking the windows and waving at us. I am holding tightly on Peeta's hand trying to avoid them. We walked faster and stepped fast outside the train. The people with the cameras still following us. Asking us questions that no one of us wanting to answer so we ignored them and started searching for someone we knew through the crowd. None sight of Finnick or Annie. I turn to look at Peeta who was searching too. I noticed that he was smiling at someone. I followed his gaze and I saw an axe sparkling in the sun. Under the axe I saw the brown hair that obviously had grown from the last time I saw them. The known smirk drawn on the lips and the known spark lighting in the eyes.

...Johanna...

I smile at the sight of my old friend.

If I can actually call her my friend.

We have a complicated and weird friendship.

"Well, hello guys!" she greets us.

"Hey, Johanna! Long time no see!" Peeta joke her. "Where is Finnick and Annie?" I asked while looking around. Johanna started laughing a little.

"Annie was getting better with her panic attacks, but with the pregnancy and all her hormones flying around the place..." she started moving around her hands "Let's say that she is kinda... weird. Finnick's with her!" she explain.