New Home

Isabella's POV:

*DING DONG*

I ran out to the living room and watched as my foster mom answered the door.

"Oh hello Carrie, I wasn't expecting you!"

"Well, yes. But I came to tell you that I found Isabella a permanent home."

"Isabella!"

"Right here!" I came up behind my foster mom and waved at my worker Carrie.

"Isabella, pack your things. You leave tonight." I ran upstairs and put all of my belongings (which isn't a lot) and put them in my backpack. I looked at what I was wearing, a blue long sleeve shirt, a brown denim ruffled skirt, blue and black striped leggings and brown boots that came half way up to my knees. I ran back downstairs and over to Carrie.

"I'm ready."

"Okay let's go, do you want to say goodbye?" I shook my head and followed out to the car.

((Skip the ride to the airport and the plane ride.))

"Miss, it's time to get off the plane." I snapped out of my thoughts and grabbed my bag, I walked off the airplane and into the airport. I saw 4 girls standing by a wall holding a sign that said "Isabella Connor". I walked over and was greeted with a hug from each one of them.

"Hi Isabella, I'm Perrie, this is Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne."

"I know..." I giggled. "You're Little Mix."

"Ah! So you're a fan?" Jade asked. I nodded my head in excitement.

"Just so we don't confuse you love, Perrie is the one who adopted you, we are your aunties." Jesy said while taking my bag from me.

"Oh okay!" I said.

"Anywho, let's get on out of here. Isabella, stay with one of us and cover your eyes." Leigh-Anne started walking towards the exit and I grabbed onto Perrie's arm. I covered my eyes and could here thousands of girls screaming.

"Okay love, we are outside now." I uncovered my eyes and got into an oversized black van along with the girls. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to a tall building. We got out one by one and stood before the building. Perrie grabbed my hand and I cringed.

"Please don't hit me." I begged. I heard the girls gasp.

"Isabella, I would never hit you. I don't know what you've been through over the years but whatever happened then will never happen again. I will keep you safe Bella, we will keep you safe." I nodded and was pulled into a hug by my mum (Perrie) and aunts.

"Now let's go inside! You're going to love your room!" Jade yelled running up the stairs. We followed and I gasped when i saw the living room. There was a beige sectional in the shape of an L with a huge flat screen tv. Jesy grabbed my hand and led me into a room that was white with pink and orange pineapples painted on the walls. Random, but I love pineapple! There was a twin bed in the corner with many pillows on it, and above the bed was a poster that said LOVE on it. There was a walk-in closet that was full of clothes and my own bathroom. There was also a desk in the corner of the room which held a new laptop and an iPhone 5c.

"So? Do you like it?"

"I love it! How did you know I like pineapple?"

"Lucky guess?" Leigh-Anne shrugged.

"Hey Izzy, we are going out tonight so pick out something nice from your clothes." I nodded and waited for them to leave the room.

"Oh, right." Jade grabbed the others hands. Once the door closed I walked into the closet and picked a purple dress that had ruffles. It was long at the back and a bit shorter at the front, I also chose some black flats. I took off my shirt and heard a gasp from behind me.

"Izzy, what happened?" I turned around to see Auntie Jade standing in the doorway. I quickly put on the dress and sat down crying. "Izzy, shh love. It's okay." She rubbed my back as I laid my head on her lap. "Can I look?"

I hesitated for a moment but nodded. She lifted the back of my dress up, revealing my scars on my back. "Who did this to you?"

"All my foster parents, they hit me and made me clean their houses."

"Do you still want to go out for dinner tonight?" I nodded. "Do you want me to help you get ready?"

"Yes please." I finished getting dressed and Auntie Jade helped me do my hair and make up.

"Okay let's go hon." Auntie Jade was holding my hand as we walked into the living room. "Perrie! Jesy! Leigh-Anne!"

"Coming!" The other three girls came running out of the kitchen.

"Everyone ready?" We nodded our heads.

"Wait!" I ran into my room and grabbed my new phone. I happened to get lost easily. "Okay let's go."

((Skip the car ride to restaurant.))

"Hey babe." A man came up and gave mum a hug. "Who's this?" Mum stepped aside and revealed me hiding behind her.

"This is Isabella, my adoptive daughter."

"Perrie? Can I talk to you alone?" The man pulled mum aside and I went and stood next to Auntie Jesy.

"Izzy, this is Harry, Liam, Danielle, Louis, Eleanor, and Niall. And that's Zayn talking to your mum."

"Hi." I said waving.

"Isabella, you are probably the cutest little girl I have ever seen!" Eleanor came and gave me a hug.

"Thanks. Uhm-" I looked at Auntie Jesy and she nodded. "Can I have your guy's phone numbers?"

"OF COURSE!" Louis took my phone and typed in his number, then Eleanor, Danielle, Liam, Harry and finally Niall. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I jumped.

"Sorry Bella, uhm guys Zayn left."

"What? Why?"

"I will tell you guys later, let's just get a table." Mum grabbed my hand and we walked into the restaurant. I know why Zayn left, it's because he doesn't like me. Auntie Leigh-Anne told me that Zayn is mum's fiancée. I hope I don't ruin their relationship, I don't feel welcome in their life now.