Discoveries

Danielle's POV:

Liam has been gone for about 2 hours now. We are starting to get worried.

"Dani, he'll be back." Eleanor said rubbing my back.

"I'm just so upset at myself for not telling him in the beginning." I said burying my head in my hands.

"We'll go look for him." Louis said kissing Eleanor on the cheek. The boys left the room and I looked over at Perrie. She was asleep with a wide awake Hunter on her chest. I got up and gently picked up Hunter. I cradled him in my arms as I sat back down.

"Do you have any names yet?" Isabella asked sitting next to me and playing with Hunter's hand.

"I like the name Erika for a girl."

"That's a beautiful name Dani." Eleanor said.

"Thanks."

Liam's POV:

I feel bad for leaving Dani like that, but what I don't get is why she keeps things like this from me! Twins, we can't handle twins. I walked down the sidewalk taking in everything.

"Liam!" "Where have you been?!" "It's been two hours!" I turned around and looked at the lads.

"Liam mate, it's hard at first. But you'll adjust. If you love Dani as much as you do, it won't matter how many children you have. As long as you're together." Zayn said. I took in what he said and decided, it was rude of me to leave her. I started back in the direction of the hospital.

"Liam where are you going?!" Louis said running after me.

"To the hospital." I replied.

Zayn's POV:

I truly meant what I said. At first it is hard! But as long as you're with the one you love, nothing can tear you apart. I couldn't be happier, especially with Hunter here now. We went back to the hospital and I smiled when I saw Liam and Danielle hugging. I walked over to Jade who was holding Hunter.

"Can I?" I asked Jade, she nodded and handed Hunter to me. I sat down in a chair and watched my little bubba sleep peacefully. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

Isabella's POV:

I watched as dad and Hunter were asleep. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of them. I went onto my twitter and posted the picture with the caption 'Like father, like son. Little Hunter is finally here! Luv ya dad! @zaynmalik'

"Whatcha doing Izzy?" Auntie Jade looked at my phone from over her shoulder and I let her read the tweet. "That's adorable Izzy."

"Hey Jadey, can I talk to you for a minute?" Uncle Niall poked his head into the hospital room.

"Yeah. Izzy I will be back." Auntie Jade left the room and me being me, I went eavesdropping. I quietly opened the door and peeked around the corner.

"Jade, I can't hold this feeling back anymore. Ever since I laid eyes on you, I fell in love. You're everything a guy could want and that's why I have to ask, Jade will you be my girlfriend?" I mentally awed at uncle Niall's speech.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" Auntie Jade and Uncle Niall kissed and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"OH MY GOSH! THAT WAS ADORABLE!" I jumped up and down and earned a weird look from the other people passing in the hallway.

"Isabella!" Auntie Jade said trying to be serious but failing. She came over and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Can't. Breath." I choked out between breaths.

"Oh sorry Izzy." Auntie Jade pulled away from the hug and uncle Niall walked over.

"I love you guys so much!"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

A/N: This is the second last chapter :(

I'm gonna write an epilogue though! And if you haven't read my other authors notes, I'm writing a sequel!! YAY!

Okay I'm gonna go, hope you liked the chapter!!

-Sammy