House Hunting

Isabella's POV:

After breakfast, me and Ruby got dressed and headed out to the truck with gramma, mum and dad. I'm so excited to look at a house today! I do love sharing a room with Ruby but once our little sibling comes along, it will be crowded.

10 minutes later...

We arrived at a huge house, with a big front yard. We got out and walked up the driveway.

"Hello, I'm Kayla your real estate agent! These must be your girls you were talking about." A lady in her mid 30's with long blonde hair held out her hand to me and Ruby. "Nice to meet you girls. You're absolutely adorable!"

"I'm Isabella." I said shaking Kayla's hand.

"I'm Ruby." Ruby shook her hand and stepped back after doing so.

"Okay, how about we take a look at the house? It has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a playroom for the kids, and a pool in the backyard." We followed Kayla into the house and me and Ruby gasped in unison. There was a huge living room with tall ceilings and hardwood flooring. The kitchen had granite countertops, a beautiful view of the backyard, and lots of counter space. After we went upstairs, and there was 3 bathrooms which were each connected to a bedroom. The other 2 bedrooms were fairly big too. We went back downstairs and into the backyard.

"Woah." I said with my mouth open.

"Yeah, I agree with Isabella." Ruby said. There was a huge pool, and a play structure in the corner of the yard. There was a thin strip of snow on the ground and the trees were beautiful.

"So how about we talk prices?" Kayla suggested.

"Yeah, let's do that." Mum and dad walked back inside with Kayla.

Perrie's POV:

"So, how do you like the house?" Kayla asked sitting down at the table.

"It's beautiful." Zayn said before I could.

"It's defiantly something we'd be willing to buy." I said looking at Zayn.

"What do you think about this price?" Kayla handed us a piece of paper and we nodded.

"It's perfect."

"Okay, once you sign these papers, and pay the money, the house is yours." Kayla handed Zayn the papers and we began filling them out. We handed the papers back to Kayla and Zayn counted the money we had brought (somehow knowing that this house would be perfect) and gave her the money. "It was wonderful meeting with you Perrie and Zayn."

"You too Kayla, so you were saying that you had a daughter?"

"Yes, she's in the 7th grade. Maybe I could bring her over one day?"

"I think that would be fun." I said smiling.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Oh no! Do you guys remember who Kayla is? If not, then keep reading! And im sorry if you can't, because I haven't updated yet.

LETS DO THIS! ONE MORE CHAPPY UP TONIGHT!! 😆