Dates and Youtubers

Danielle's POV:

*RING RING RING*

"Hello?" I said into my phone.

"Danielle?! What's the picture supposed to mean?"

"Surprise?" I said smiling, even though I know he can't see me.

"We need to talk Danielle, how long have you known?"

"A few days. I just saw the doctor today. Are you mad?"

"I would never Dani, just disappointed. I want you to come to me whenever something happens like this again."

"Okay, meet up for coffee?"

"Sure, see you soon babe."

Isabella's POV:

"Ruby, do you want to come to the YouTubers convention today?"

"I can't today, I've got extra studying hours with Mme. Lisa." Ruby said running to her bedroom.

"Muuuuumm!!" I yelled walking down the stairs.

"What?"

"Can I ask Caleb if he wants to come to the convention with meeeeee?"

"Sure, what time do I have to drop you off?"

"3 o clock!"

"Okay! Be ready!" I pulled out my phone and called Caleb.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's me Isabella."

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"Well, I have an extra ticket for the YouTubers convention today and I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Yeah sure. What time should I be at your house?"

"Uh, what about 2:30?"

"Okay, see you soon." I hung up the phone and ran upstairs to get dressed, since after my shower I just threw on some pyjamas. I picked out a blue plaid long sleeve shirt, blue skinny jeans and my black SnapBack that said "SWAG". I looked at the clock and saw it was 2:00. I took out my school work and started working on it.

"Isabella! Caleb's here!" I closed my school books and ran downstairs.

"Hey Caleb!" I said smiling.

"Hi Isabella."

"Do you want something to eat before we go?"

"Uh sure!"

"Okay come sit down. Ruby!!" Ruby came running down the stairs and we all sat down at the table. Mum placed 3 bowls of pasta in front of us and we started eating. Me and Caleb finished eating at the same time. I grabbed his bowl and put it in the sink along with mine. "Okay, let's go. Ruby do you want to come?"

"No, dad will be home soon anyways." Ruby said putting her bowl in the sink. She headed back upstairs and me and Caleb got into mum's truck.

"Are you excited?" Caleb asked me.

"Yeah! I've been waiting for today since my birthday."

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Aha, Caleb and Isabella are going on a dateeeee! 😆