Car Crashes

Ruby's POV:

*RING RING RING*

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the caller ID. What is Harry doing calling me at 5 in the morning?

"Hello?" I said tiredly.

"Ruby?! This is uncle Liam! Harry has been in a car accident. Get your mum and dad up and meet us at the hospital." I hung up the phone, ran into Isabella's room and ripped off her blanket.

"Get up! Harry has been in a car crash!" I ran out of her room and into mum and dad's room. I turned the light on and ripped their blanket off. "Mum! Dad! Harry has been in a car accident!" They leapt out of bed and I got my jacket on. We all met by the front door before hopping into the truck. We drove to the hospital and walked inside.

"Perrie, Zayn. Thank god your here." Uncle Liam said giving dad a hug.

"What happened?" Dad asked, fully awake now.

"We were driving home from the club, and some idiot drove threw a red light. Hit Harry's side of the car." Isabella pulled me into a hug and I silently cried into her shoulder.

"Please tell us he's okay." Mum said.

"They don't know. There was a lot of blood." Uncle Liam replied.

"Harry Styles?" A doctor came out holding a clipboard. Uncle Liam stepped forward.

Liam's POV:

"Harry Styles?" I stepped forward and followed the doctor into a room.

"How is he doctor?"

"Not good, under the circumstances Mr Styles will have to under go surgery."

"But that will help him right?" I said worried.

"It's meant to help him, he may respond well, or not. It's all up to him."

"Okay, thank you." I walked back into the waiting room and Danielle ran up to me.

"How is he Li?"

"Not good." Danielle pulled me into a hug and I kissed the top of her head.

"Uncle Liam? Will uncle Harry be okay?" I looked at Isabella and Ruby who were waiting to hear good news. I couldn't tell them, besides he has to be okay.

"I hope so girls." I opened my arms and they ran over, giving me a hug. I couldn't help but admire their personalities at heart. Their hair is almost exactly the same, and they were wearing matching footie pyjamas. Now that's sibling love.

-A few hours later-

"Mr Payne?" My head shot up and I walked over to the doctor. "Mr Styles has just came out of surgery and is-"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Cliffhanger! 😏

Aha, I'm on a roll today! 😬