Family Christmas

Isabella's POV:

"1, 2, 3!" Me and Ruby ripped the blanket off of mum and dad. "Wake up sleepy heads! It's Christmas!"

*DING DONG*

Me and Ruby ran to the front door and opened it. It was, by what I had gathered gramma (mum's mum).

"Hi!" Me and Ruby said in unison.

"Hello girls! Is your mum and dad awake?"

"Ummmm......." I said while looking at mum's bedroom door. Mum came trudging out of the bedroom seconds later in pyjama pants and and a robe.

"Mum?" Mum asked tiredly walking over to the door.

"Hello dear, may we come in?" Mum nodded and walked into the kitchen. I closed the door behind gramma. She placed the presents she brought under the Christmas tree and sat down on the couch, mum brought gramma a cup of coffee before walking into the bedroom to get dad.

Perrie's POV:

I walked into the bedroom and sat down next to Zayn.

"Zaynie, my mum is here." I said shaking his shoulders.

"I thought she wasn't coming until 9."

"It is 9 babe. C'mon, the girls are getting impatient." Zayn sat up and put on a shirt. We walked out into the living room holding hands and I pulled out my camera. "Okay girls, open your presents."

Ruby's POV:

"Okay girls, open your presents." Mum said. Me and Isabella grabbed our presents and started to open them. The first one I opened was from mum and dad. It was a brand new iPhone 5c!

"Thanks mum and dad!" I said putting the phone aside. We opened the rest of our presents and before I knew it. There was 2 HUGE piles of toys/clothes/other necessities.

"It's our turn!" Isabella announced. We ran into our room and pulled out the medium sized box that had mum's present in it and brought it in the living room.

Perrie's POV:

"It's our turn!" Isabella announced before running off with Ruby. I looked at Zayn who shrugged his shoulders. The girls came back with a medium sized box and placed it in front of me. I opened it, only to find another box, except much smaller. I took the box out and opened it. There was a scrapbook, that said "Our Family" on the front. I looked at the girls and they smiled cheekily. I opened the front page and smiled. It was the day that Ruby came to sleepover, and the girls had just gotten dressed for dinner with the others. I turned the page and the next photo was Ruby and Harry hugging, then all of us together. The one after that was me with the girls on halloween, then at the party the same night. There was a lot more pictures, like when I took them to the Eiffel Tower, and shopping. And then the last picture that had been in it, was the day we welcomed Ruby to the family.

"Awe mum, your crying." Isabella came and sat down next to me.

"Come here girls." I said pulling them into a hug.

"So my guess is that you like it?" Ruby giggled.

"Like it? Love it!" I said letting them go. "Hey mum, could you help me with breakfast?"

"Sure dear." Me and my mum walked into the kitchen.

"Perrie, you've done good with them." Mum said to me.

"Only because of you mum." I replied back, while taking out a frying pan.

"So do you know if it's a boy or a girl?"

"Nope, I have to wait another month." I said with a sigh.

"How are the other girls?"

"They're great! They are all spending Christmas with their families." I said smiling, remembering how excited Jade was to see her parents.

Zayn's POV:

After Perrie went to make breakfast with her mum I turned to the girls.

"So, show me what you got." I said.

"Well, I got a new phone!" Ruby said holding it up.

"And I got a new wig!" Isabella said smiling. It was my idea to get her it. It's not much different than the one she has now except that the new one is dark brown and has beach waves.

"Why don't you try it on? Come here." Isabella brought the wig over and I helped her put it on. She ran to the bathroom and came back moments later with a dead on smile plastered on her face.

"I love it! Thanks dad!" Isabella gave me a hug then grabbed her new SnapBack and put it on. While the girls were busy sorting through their gifts I took the time to snap a picture and post it on twitter.

"Breakfast!" Perrie yelled from the kitchen. We got up and sat down at the table. Perrie placed a plate of food in front of each of us before sitting down.

"Okay, so I have a proposition." Me and Perrie exchanged glances and I nodded. "How about we take Gramma with us to look at a house?"