Selena Gomez

Isabella's POV:

"Mum! You did remember that the Selena Gomez concert is tonight right?!"

"What? No I forgot! When is it?"

"In 4 hours! Can you come?"

"I don't think I can! I'm really tired today! What about auntie Eleanor?"

"I will try and call her!" I pulled out my phone and dialled auntie Eleanor's number.

"Hello?"

"Hi auntie Ellie! What are you up to tonight?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Do you want to come to a Selena Gomez concert with me and Ruby?"

"Sure love, I will be over soon."

"Okay bye!"

"Bye." I hung up and jumped up and down.

"AUNTIE ELLIE IS TAKING US TO SELENA GOMEZ!!!" I yelled to Ruby.

"AWESOME!" Ruby yelled back. Ruby came running into the room and tackled me to the ground.

"Ruby! What was that for?" I said pushing her off me.

"I don't know! I just felt like it!" Ruby said brushing herself off.

"Well let's get dressed, here's a Selena Gomez shirt." I threw a shirt at Ruby and she put it on. I put mine on and grabbed two pairs of uggs out of my closet. I gave Ruby a pair and we put them on. What's really awesome about having Ruby as a sister is that we are the same age, wear the same size clothes, and have the same size feet.

"Izzy, do you want a smoothie?"

"Sure." I said following Ruby into the kitchen. Ruby pulled out a bunch of fruit, milk and ice. I put strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, and pineapple in my smoothie. It's a weird combination but it's SUPER GOOD! I took a sip of my smoothie and moaned.

"This is delicious." I said taking another sip.

"Your welcome for suggesting that we make smoothies."

"Thank you Ruby." I said laughing. {{Ruby is played by Aubrey K. Miller from Austin and Ally.}}

2 hours later...

"Okay girls let's go if we want to make it to the concert in time." Me, Ruby and auntie Eleanor walked downstairs to her truck and got in. I pulled out my phone and texted Selena.

(I- Isabella, S- Selena.)

I- Hey Selena! Isabella here! I'm coming to your concert tonight, and I've got VIP. See you soon?

S- That's awesome! See you soon girly!

I put my phone back in my pocket and started singing along to What Makes You Beautiful by my wonderful dad and uncles.

30 minutes later...

"We're here!" Auntie Eleanor exclaimed while parking the truck. Me and Ruby got out and held hands with auntie Eleanor as we walked through the crowd of girls and boys. We walked up to the ticket holder and gave him our tickets. He gave us our backstage passes that go around our necks and let us inside. We walked backstage after showing security our passes and looked for Selena.

"Isabella! Ruby!" We turned around and smiled when we were given a hug by Selena. "Eleanor, it's been too long!" Selena gave auntie Eleanor a hug, before kneeling down in front of me and Ruby. "You girls can sing right?"

"Yeah!" Me and Ruby said in unison.

"How would you girls like to come up on stage with me?"

"Could we auntie Ellie?" Me and Ruby asked with pleading eyes.

"Sure, why not?" Auntie Eleanor said.

20 minutes later...

"Okay girls, 10 minutes till show time." Selena said walking over to us. "Your auntie is already at her seat so let's go!" Me and Ruby followed Selena to where we got our microphones and got them clipped onto the back of our jeans.

"Okay, talk with your microphones, we need to make sure they are working." The lady doing sound check said.

"Hi Ruby!"

"Hi Isabella, are you excited!?"

"Very! This was the best present ever!"

"Okay good job girls. You can go on when Selena calls you." Me and Ruby waited by the entrance on to the stage and soon enough we were called on stage.

"Now I have some special guests with me! Isabella and Ruby Edwards!" The crowd went wild when me and Ruby walked on stage together. We started singing Come and Get It.

After the concert...

"Thanks so much Selena, tonight was a lot of fun!" I said, giving Selena a hug. Ruby gave her one after me and we left the concert with auntie Eleanor.

"So did you girls have fun?"

"Yep! At first I wasn't sure about singing on stage, but it was a lot of fun!" Ruby said. I agreed with her. We sounded really good. About 5 minutes after we left the concert, me and Ruby fell asleep.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Almost 500 reads! Ahhhhhhhh! Amazing! 😆