Homeschool and Sleepovers

Isabella's POV:

"Mummy, I don't wanna go to public school." I said searching up home schooling on my laptop.

"Why not sweetie?" Mum said with a hand on her stomach.

"Bullies." I mumbled.

"Do you want to try private school?"

"No!"

"Okay, what do you want to do?"

"Can I try home schooling?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said with a hint of excitement in my voice.

"Okay, well how about you go today, finish off the week. Then on Monday you will have start homeschooling."

"Okay! I will go get ready!" I ran into my room and put on a pair of white tights, a pink crop top, a skater girl skirt and pink high tops. I grabbed my backpack and ran into the living room.

"Mum I'm ready!"

"Okay Izzy, here's your lunch." Mum said handing me my lunch bag. We walked downstairs and mum drove me to school. "Bye Izzy, I will pick you up at 3:30."

"Bye mum!" I waved at mum and walked inside my school.

"Isabella!" I saw Caleb walking towards me, pulling a girl his age behind him.

"Hi Caleb." I said.

"This is Tierra, my twin sister. She has something to say." I looked at Tierra and immediately recognized her, she was friends with Leanne.

"I'm sorry for being mean." Caleb nudged her arm. "And spilling your lunch all over you yesterday."

"I don't think I can forgive you, but thanks for apologizing." I said fixing my backpack.

"Now can I go Caleb?" Tierra said pulling on his arm.

"Go." Caleb said pushing her away.

"Uh, I kind of have some news. And I hope your not mad at me."

"Your switching schools aren't you?" He said looking down.

"No- I mean- I'm going to be home schooled."

"I'm not mad, just disappointed. Look I have to go to class. See you later." Caleb walked away leaving me speechless, what did he mean by disappointed? The bell rang and I started walking to class. I sat down next to Ruby and she handed me a note.

Do you think I could have a sleepover at yours tonight? -R

I looked at Ruby then wrote a reply.

Sure just let me text my mum. Meet for lunch? -I

I handed Ruby the note and she nodded. I quickly pulled out my phone and texted mum asking if Ruby could sleepover. She replied seconds later saying yes. I put my phone away and tried to pay attention to my boring history teacher.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Short chapter... 😑

Next one up tonight! 😘