Celebrating

Perrie's POV:

"Okay, the baby is a boy!"

"That's awesome!" I exclaimed. I looked over at the girls and they were smiling ear to ear.

-Later that day-

*DING DONG*

Oh god, not another paparazzi at the door. I opened the door and saw Zayn standing there.

"Zayn?" I asked, shocked.

"Can I come in?"

"It's your house too." I opened the door wider and he came inside. I shut the door and turned around.

"I know I've said sorry, a bunch of times. Sorry just doesn't cut it anymore, but I can't live without knowing I did what I did. And with the baby coming anytime, I need to be there with you."

"I forgive you Zayn." I said waddling over to him (ahh, I hate being pregnant). I gave him a hug and we kissed for a moment before I winced in pain.

"Perrie, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just fine. Let's sit down." I said with my hands on my stomach. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So I've been thinking about names."

"Oh yeah? What do you have?" Zayn asked sitting down next to me, intertwining our hands together.

"Hunter Andrew Malik." I said, proud of the name I had come up with.

"I like it, and for a girl?"

"I don't think we'll need a girl name." I laughed a bit before feeling the same pain that had come moments before.

"It's a boy?" Zayn smiled.

"Yeah!" I said enthusiastically. I squeezed Zayn's hand as another pain shot through my lower stomach. "Zayn, I think it's time."

"What do you mean?"

"The baby is coming. Get the girls." Zayn leapt up from his spot on the couch and ran upstairs. He came down with Isabella and Ruby, and my hospital bag.

"Get in the car girls. Isabella you call Jesy, Jade, and Leigh-Anne. Ruby you call Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall. I got the others. Come on babe." Zayn walked over and helped me stand up. We walked out to the car and I took Zayn's phone. I called Eleanor and put it on speaker.

"Hey Perrie! What's up?"

"Is Dani with you?"

"Yup, I will put it on speaker." There was some muffled noises then Dani saying hello.

"I'm going into labor, meet us at the hospital."

"Oh god! See you soon!" Eleanor hung up and I called my parents.

"Zayn, talk to them!" I said screaming in pain. Zayn told my mum and dad to come to the hospital, then he called his parents. We arrived at the hospital and I was brought inside.

"How may I help you?" A young nurse asked behind a desk.

"My wife is going into labor."

"Oh!" The nurse grabbed a wheelchair and I sat down. I was brought into a hospital room and helped onto the bed. "Hold tight, I will be right back!" The nurse ran out of the room and I laughed, trying to keep the happy mood. Isabella and Ruby walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Girls, whatever happens in this room I want you to know that I love you! You and your little brother." I said taking their hands and holding them.

"We are here!" Eleanor and Dani burst through the door.

-4 and 1/2 hours later-

The room was filled with a soft baby's cry. I wiped the tears of pain away from my eyes as the doctor handed me my baby boy.

"Do you have a name?" The doctor asked.

"Hunter Andrew Malik."