Casts and Crushes

Eleanor's POV:

I was in the middle of my photo shoot when I got a call.

"Hold on Rosa, it's my niece's school." I answered the phone and held it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"I'm calling to inform you that Isabella needs to go to the hospital."

"Oh my god, is she okay?"

"Yes, fine. I just suspect that it is a broken arm."

"I will be there in 20." I hung up my phone and grabbed my purse. "Sorry Rosa, it's an emergency."

"No problem love, we can just reschedule. Hope she's okay."

"Thanks." I ran outside to my truck and started to drive to Isabella's school.

20 minutes later...

I walked into the school and saw Isabella waiting for me in the office.

"Hey Izzy."

"Hi auntie El."

"C'mon let's go." I walked over to the lady behind one of the desks. "Hi, I'm Isabella's aunt. I'm here to take her to the hospital."

"Can I see some identification?" I groaned and pulled out my drivers license. I showed the lady and she nodded. I walked out of the office with Isabella.

"Bye Isabella, feel better." I turned around and saw a boy waving to Isabella, she waved back and started walking. We got into the truck and I started driving to the hospital.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's a long story."

"We've got time."

"Okay so when you dropped me off I went inside and ran into a group of girls, they were teasing me about my shirt and then pulled my wig off. A guy came up and told them to back off and then he handed me my wig and we walked to class together. Then when we were in the hallway at lunch, the same girl as before tripped me and I broke my arm."

"What's this girls name?"

"Leanne."

"Hmm..." Auntie El said while pulling into the hospital parking lot. I really hate hospitals, last time I was here was when I got released from the hospital.

2 hours later...

Isabella's POV:

"So I have to have this thing on for 3 months?" I asked while inspecting my orange cast.

"Yep, we've gotta call your mum."

"She's going to come rushing home like I'm dying." I mumbled.

"She cares about you Izzy."

"I know."

"So whose that boy?"

"Caleb? He helped me with Leanne."

"Do you like him?" I blushed and put my head down. "Aweh!"

----------

Hey guys! I have SOOO many reads on this story! I decided to make an Instagram for Isabella, so please follow! ☺️

@IzzyACrazyMofo

Thanks everyone! Almost 150 reads!😱

Ily SOOO much! <3

~Sammy