Dinner with 1D

Isabella's POV:

"Hey Ruby! My mum is waiting outside, let's go!" Ruby walked over to me and we walked out to mum's truck. We got into the back seat and buckled our seat belts. "Mum, this is Ruby. Ruby this is my mum Perrie."

"Nice to meet you Ruby, you're Harry's cousin right?"

"Yes I am, I haven't seen him in a long time though."

"Maybe I could invite the boys over tonight, sound like a deal?"

"Yeah!" Me and Ruby said in unison. About 10 minutes later we got home and I showed Ruby the flat.

"This is the living room, besides my room this is my favourite." I said picking up a pillow from the floor. I showed Ruby the kitchen, the bathroom then the best for last, my room. "And this is my room!" I exclaimed sitting down on my bed.

"This is awesome! I wish my room was a pretty as yours!" Ruby said looking at the pictures on my wall.

"Girls! We are going out for dinner! Isabella, borrow Ruby something nice!" Mum yelled from her bedroom.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I walked over to my closet and peeked my head out from around the corner. "Come choose something. Anything you want." I said. Ruby walked over and stared in awe at my dresses. Ruby chose a yellow spaghetti strap dress that came down to her knees and a pair of white flats. I chose my sparkly navy blue mesh dress that had a pleated sliver waistband and straps, I put on a pair of silver flats and walked out of my room with Ruby.

"You girls look amazing!" Mum exclaimed.

"So do you mum!" I said.

"Now we gotta go, c'mon." We walked downstairs together and started our way to the restaurant. When we got to the restaurant we walked inside and instantly found the boys.

"Izzy- Ruby?" Harry walked over confused, yet seeming happy.

"Harry, you remember?" Ruby said looking shocked.

"Of course I remember you!" Harry exclaimed giving Ruby a hug.

"Eh hem." I said clearing my throat. "Hello to you too uncle Harry."

"Sorry Izzy. Let's go sit down." We sat down at the huge booth where the rest of guys were.

"Hey Izzy." "Hi Bella." "Wassup my crazy mofo?" "Hi Isabella."

"Hi, this is my friend Ruby. Who is also uncle Harry's cousin."

"Hi Ruby." Everyone said at the same time.

"Hello! How is everyone doing tonight? I'm Camille and I will be your waitress tonight. Can I get you anything to drink?" Everyone gave Camille what we wanted to drink, and I think uncle Harry even gave her his number. "Okay I will be back in a moment." Camille left to get our drinks and everyone started talking about their day.

30 minutes later...

Camille brought us our food and we started to eat. After every one was done eating we all headed back to mum's place.

"Let's watch a movie!!" Louis yelled.

"Toy Story!" Liam exclaimed.

"Despicable Me 2!" Me and Ruby said at the same time. We ended up watching Despicable Me 2 and it was the best movie ever! I mean, WAY BETTER than the first movie.

"Okay girls, it's time to get ready for bed!"

"Aweh." I said glumly. Me and Ruby went into my room and changed into some pyjamas. The boys came in and started singing to us.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain
I leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days

She told me in the morning she don't feel the same about us in her bones
It seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The ground beneath my feet is open wide
The way that I've been holdin' on too tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

Written on these walls are the colors that I can't change
Leave my heart open but it stays right here in its cage

I know that in the morning now I see ascending light upon a hill
Although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still

And I'll be gone, gone tonight
The fire beneath my feet is burning bright
The way that I've been holdin' on so tight
With nothing in between

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time... is frozen (the story of, the story of)
The story of my life
I give her hope
I spend her love
Until she's broke
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

And I've been waiting for this time to come around
But baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

The story of my life
I take her home
I drive all night to keep her warm
And time is frozen

The story of my life
I give her hope (give her hope)
I spend her love
Until she's broke (until she's broke inside)
Inside
The story of my life (the story of, the story of)

The story of my life" We slowly fell sleep after they sang Story Of My Life.