Aging-Continued to

Kiaras POV

When Nina came back out she seemed a bit odd, but I pushed the thought away and chatted with her for another hour or so before deciding I needed to head home. Waving my goodbye, I set off towards my place and was almost there when I noticed someone was sitting on the front steps.

I inched closer, slipping my hand into my bag to grab my taser, and tried to figure out who it was.

Of course it had to Andre.

Keeping my taser in hand, I strolled towards him. When he heard me he lifted his face, relieved to see it was only me. I motioned to him with my taser to move off the stairs and a couple feet away from me.

I headed to the door, keeping a wary eye on him. "What do you want?" I sighed, leaning against the door frame.

"I just wanna talk." He replied.

"People in Hell want ice water. Clarify your intentions please." I snapped, hand tightening on the taser.

He ran his hand through his hair, looking around nervously. "I want to talk about the past. I know you remember what happened, and I want to explain my actions. I also want to know if there is ever gonna be a chance for us."

I studied him groaned internally, he's not lying, I sighed. "This Saturday, after I get off work, we meet back here and we can have that talk. But until then, leave me the fuck alone. I am so damn tired of you showing up and bugging me. Got it?" I finished, looking to him for confirmation. He nodded and looked hopeful, idiot.

"Goodnight then." I dismissed him and turned to head inside, leaving him to stand out in the dark.

This isn't gonna end well, I thought.

Andres POV

She said yes

She said yes

She said yes

My mind was whirling and I damn near floated to my car. She would let me explain why I had to do those things, she would understand.

This isn't going to end well

Shut up

Make me

Fight me bitch

I sighed, rubbing my temples trying to get the voices to shut up for a bit. I started the car and began planning the gifts I'd bring to the meeting.

ITS A DATE!!!

Idiot

(Friday Afternoon)

Kiaras POV

I rubbed my shoulder and swore, jumping out of the cab and paying the cabbie. Xandria Cruz hits like a man, I groused silently. Today had been one of her worse days, we ended up having to restrain her to a chair. Unfortunately when I'd tried to calm her she had slammed her fist into my shoulder.

I looked towards the door and noticed that I had a package waiting for me.

Odd

I picked it up and headed inside, noticing that it had a card attached to it. I tossed my keys on the small table in the kitchen and kicked off my shoes. Finally picking up the card, sure that it was another gift from Andre.

It wasn't.

Kiara,

This should help with Andres.

This tea is called Lovers Balm, it's meant to sever a soulmate bond.

You and your soulmate need only to drink one cup each, and the bond will be permanently destroyed.

I hope this helps you, I wasn't fast enough to get it to my son.

Please burn this note, and any remain tea after you use it.

Best wishes my dear.

I stared at the card blankly, and then to to the paper covered parcel on the counter. Could it really be that easy? Tea?

There's a catch

I don't care

I set the package gently in a cabinet, plans for tomorrow swirling through my head.

Better be ready bitch, cause I'm about to be free.