v.c | 03

"mom, what color is this?" akaashi asked, lifting one of the colored pencils in his hand and showed it to his mom who was sitting across him.

"it's light green." she answered with a smile.

akaashi nodded his head, setting the colored pencil down and writing the word 'light green' on the label.

after buying a new set of colored pencils, akaashi would always give them labels, so that next time on art class, he won't have to get laughed at again. his mother would always be there to help him identify the colors.

he got another colored pencil, and did the same thing. "this, mom?"

"dark blue."

akaashi was about to finish writing on the label, before he stopped mid-way. "like," he paused, looking back to his mom. "charcoal blue?"

his mother chuckles before shrugging. "yeah."

a smile found its way to akaashi's face, as he couldn't help but to remember the conversation he had with bokuto koutarou today, a boy, who he just met in the bathroom, by accident, if it wasn't for yuuma.

he found bokuto's company very pleasing. it has been a long time since someone had been nice to him. someone beside his mom, of course. and with that said, it's pretty clear now that the raven haired boy doesn't have a lot of friends.

"how was school, keji?"

akaashi hummed a bit. "it's better than the usual, actually." he smiled.