v.c | 07

it was hard to focus on the last period that day.

the fact that it has been a week since he avoided bokuto is enough to steal away his focus in class.

there was millions of thoughts running in his head, not making room for anything the teacher had just said in front of the room.

am i doing the wrong thing? he asked himself as he tapped his pen down the paper anxiously.

should i stop avoiding him?

he sighed, i don't like avoiding him.

akaashi sat back straighter in his chair, trying make it look as if he was paying attention, even though he was nowhere near it. it feels so.. he looked for the right word before adding, dull and colorless.

he didn't even realised he was chuckling at himself, thankfully he wasn't doing that loudly, or else people would start to eye him weirdly.

i can live my life even before i met him. pretending he isn't there now is not a problem.

the bell rings, and right after the teacher left the room, yuuma decided to shove all the things in akaashi's table down the floor before heading out.

akaashi didn't even complain, he was used to this.

the class is now empty, except for akaashi who was picking up all his stuff, thanks to yuuma.

when he finally got up, the figures of konoha and sarukui came to view, startling him.

they didn't say anything until sarukui broke the silence. "akaashi." they walked closer to him.

he didn't do anything wrong right? except for avoiding and turning down all their invitations for the past week. yeah, he's totally in the clear.

"we need to talk."