v.c | 21

akaashi ran his hand through his dark raven hair. his fingers fiddling with each other involuntarily.

"akaashi!"

the boy turned his head to where the sound was coming from. and he saw bokuto, konoha and sarukui running to his way.

akaashi quickly stood up the same time they reached him. the three seniors looked so out of breath. "how is she?"

"they gave her a medicine earlier," akaashi paused, craning his neck to see a few nurses passing by. "now she's sleeping.."

sighs of relief entered both of his ears.

not a second after, konoha and sarukui was beside him. they both gave a hug to akaashi as a way to remind him that they're all there for him.

"have you visited her room?" bokuto asked.

akaashi nodded his head slowly, and placed his gaze down. "yeah." he answered, barely audible. his lips turned upside down, and little did he know, that it broke bokuto's heart.

so bokuto took his soft, cold hands in his, and tap him by the shoulder lightly. "akaashi.." he started.

akaashi fix his gaze and stare back into bokuto's honey colored eyes. just like he thought, he shot him a warm smile.

"it's going to be okay."

and that was all it took from bokuto to place a smile back on akaashi's face.

because akaashi wants to hang on his fragile thread of words.

it's going to be okay.