v.c | 16

consider bokuto as the most excited and bravest person in the world as he rode the roller coaster.

his hands were thrown up in the air, mouth wide open - grinning or laughing, he doesn't know - while akaashi was internally screaming for his dear life.

he heaved a relieve sigh when he made it back to the ground safely.

"akaashi!! that was so fun!" bokuto's loud voice perks up from behind all of a sudden as he slapped his back.

if that didn't scare him to death, not to mention that roller coaster earlier, he doesn't know what will.

"bokuto-san,"

bokuto's eyes lit up curiously, wondering what might came out from his mouth next.

with a low voice, he quickly mutters, "... you scared me."

bokuto broke into a laugh. "aw don't be like that akaashi!!"

akaashi sighed.

they continued walking. according to bokuto's list of rides he wants to ride, the next one is the ferris wheel.

bokuto looks so happy, he was jumping around while waiting for the others to walk faster. "hurry up oh my god!"

akaashi chuckles quietly.

"okay, okay! everyone! pick a partner for this sick ride!" bokuto grinned.

yuuma cleared his throat. "bokuto, you're with me right-"

bokuto held his hand up in the air at his direction, cutting him off. "sorry bitch, i'm with akaashi!" the grin was back on his face.

akaashi's eyes widen involuntarily, biting his lower lip a little to prevent him from smiling way too wide.

yuuma furrowed his eyebrows. "you hoe.." bokuto laugh as a reply.

"well then i'm not gonna come with you guys."

"good." konoha and sarukui mutters under their breath quietly, which was only audible for akaashi.

-

"akaashi look down there."

akaashi quickly shook his head. "no.."

bokuto frowned. "you can open your eyes, it's okay,"

akaashi sighed and opened his eyes. "we're so high up from the ground.." he mutters.

"are you scared?"

akaashi shook his head. "no." yes.

"aw, you're so scared.." bokuto chuckles. he slowly look for his hand and slipped his fingers in, they hold hands.

bokuto's holding his hand.

akaashi felt like his cheeks were burning up against his skin. he likes the feeling, though. it's warming his heart, almost like how it warms his heart when they shared a hug yesterday.

"your hand is so soft!" bokuto shouted.

akaashi was kind of grateful they weren't facing each other, because god why must bokuto speak so bluntly?

".. thank you,"

bokuto chukles again. "you're welcome."

-

"don't get on your high horse."

it was after the ferris wheel ride, akaashi went to the bathroom with sarukui, and much to his surprise, when he exited the bathroom first, he was left with yuuma.

"i'm sorry?" akaashi, who was smiling few minutes ago, furrowed his eyebrows questioningly.

yuuma rolled his eyes boredly. "i know what you're thinking."

he stayed silent.

"you think bokuto likes you."

what?

his heart beat faster at what just came out from yuuma's mouth. "why? because he gave you that owl plushie?"

akaashi thought he misheard him, there's no way he knew about that, akaashi never told anyone.

"did.. bokuto-san told.. you?"

"uh, no bitch, i figured it out. just so you know, i have a dozen of those back in my place. it's his thing. so just because you got one, don't feel too special."