I See A Pattern Here

The next day, Gavin and I went to work. Lindsay wasn't in and I called to see if she was okay. She said she was feeling sick. We filmed a couple of videos. I didn't think about Anthony, or at least tried not to. I didn't want to be a burden on the guys again. It was fun, though, getting back to normal. I missed work. We were now in the midst of filming a Things To Do in GTAV that Geoff came up with. "Did I tell you guys how I got a nice Father's Day call yesterday?" Geoff chuckled. "Do tell," Jeremy smirked. Gavin and I started chuckling. "Gavin and Michael called me up like super fucking late last night and told me I was a great dad," Geoff swerved in front of me in the game. "You are a great dad," Gavin swerved his car in the game right into the side of Geoff's. "That's pretty sweet, Geoff," Jack joked. I dodged both Gavin and Geoff's cars and hit the finish line first. "Take that bitches!" I tossed my arms up in victory. I heard a bunch of groans and a chuckle from Gavin.

After the Things to Do, we filmed an actual Let's Play in GTAV. It was a teamed game, but the teams were set automatically. It was Ryan and I, Geoff and Gavin, and Jeremy and Jack. "Plan G!" Gavin shouted and Geoff cheered him on. "Team Crazy Mad, motherfuckers!" Ryan shouted back. "Oh you guys suck ass," Jack groaned. "Team Biggie Smalls, Jack!" Jeremy chuckled. We started to Let's Play with Jeremy and Jack in first place, Ryan and I in second, and Geoff and Gavin so far back it was honestly sad. Ryan slowly took the lead and we kicked ass, winning each round. Geoff and Gavin managed to get second place once. "Wooooo, Team Crazy Mad for the win!" I cheered. The other guys groaned. Ryan and I chuckled and we ended the video there. "Don't you have to go do Camp Camp voices?" Geoff asked, yawning at the end. I shook my head, "Nope. Already done." He nodded. Jack got out the camera and prodded us to film the AHWU we needed to do.

Once we got that out of the way, we started to relax and just fix up things we forgot to do or missed out on. Then we just fucked around for the rest of the day before going home. Gavin and I just relaxed on the couch and watched television. "My dad wants me back home for a couple days this weekend, by the way," Gavin blurted out. "What for?" I looked over at him. "A family thing, I dunno," he shrugged. "When are you leaving?" "Friday and coming back Sunday evening," he explained. I nodded, "Alright." We continued watching whatever was on until it went off before we just ordered pizza for dinner. After we ate that, Gavin jumped in the shower and changed. I did the same. It was a fairly boring evening, but I was back in a routine and I like that. It was probably around midnight before we passed out on the couch. I woke up the next morning, got Gavin up and we got ready for work. Once we got to work, we filmed a bunch of videos, had lunch, filmed again, and went home to repeat last night again. Same thing the next day.

Now it's Thursday and I'm helping Gavin pack his bags. He's not leaving today, but he has to leave early in the morning tomorrow so I thought we should get it done. "I'm packing this sweater, alright?" I said, folding up one of my sweaters and placing it in his bag. "You're going to have me walking around like a penguin," Gavin chuckled, tossing a couple pairs of boxers into his bag. "Are you taking your computer?" I asked. He nodded, "I'll pack all that stuff. If needs to be done a certain way." "I'm gonna jump in the shower," I noted. Gavin nodded again and kept on with his packing. I snagged some comfy clothes from my drawers and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair and got out and dried myself off. "Is my toothbrush in there?" Gavin called out, lightly knocking on the door. "Yeah," I called back, grabbing it off the counter and cracking the door open. I handed it to him and he stuffed it in a sandwich bag and into his suitcase. "Practical packing with Gavin Free," I said in a deep spokesperson voice. I started laughing and Gavin rolled his eyes at me, "You aren't funny." "I'm funny and you know it," I chucked. I changed into my clothes as Gavin shut his bag.

Gavin and I order Chinese food for dinner and literally devoured it when it came. Then we both went off to bed. I woke up early and woke Gavin up as well. He got ready, but I stayed in sweatpants and my Super Mario Bros shirt. I hauled all of Gavin's bags into the backseat of my car and drove him over to the airport. I helped him unload them and stayed with him until security check. I kissed his forehead and he picked me up and hugged me. "Call me when you land, alright?" "Of course I will." "I love you, Gav." "I love you too, Micoo." Stupid cheesy stuff. Then he went off and got in line and I went back out to my car and drove home. When I got home, I went back to bed because I didn't have to wake up for another two hours. Then I woke up and got ready for work once again. I poured a bowl of cereal and got dressed before grabbing my phone and my keys. I jumped in my car and headed off to work. I pulled into the old parking lot and shut up my car, racing into the building because it sounded like it was going to rain. "Hey kid, where's Gavin?" Geoff greeted me. "Family trip thing," I answered. "Fun, fun," Geoff chuckled. I shrugged and he pulled me into the room, "Now get the hell in here cause I got news."

[A/N: I just looked at saw this story has over 1,300 reads. My god guys that's more that my other stories! Thank you guys so much!]