Chapter 9: Mabel's Announcement

A/N: I think I may have spoiled the chapter a little with the title like that.

It has been 2 months since the wedding.

Right now Dipper was walking to the bathroom when he gets pushed over by Mabel who has her hand over her mouth. Mabel then goes into the bathroom to barf.

"Oh I feel like crap," said Mabel.

Mabel barfs some more.

"You okay Mabel?" Dipper asked.

"Probably" said Mabel.

Mabel pukes in the toilet again.

"This is the only time since my accident since I used a toilet," said Mabel.

"I know that," said Dipper.

Just then something came into Dipper's mind.

"Did you experience any mood swings or odd cravings in the past few weeks?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah why?" Mabel asked.

"I remember Pacifica doing stuff like that before she found out she was pregnant," said Dipper.

Mabel froze in shock.

"I'm going to the doctors now," said Mabel.

"Why can't you get a pregnancy test?" Dipper asked.

"Oh yeah because that car accident I was in 4 years ago made me super toilet trained," said Mabel.

"Oh right sorry your incontinent, sometimes I forget, mostly by force," said Dipper.

An hour later Mabel went to the doctors office to make sure.

"So doc am I...... you know?" Mabel asked.

"Yes Mrs. Crawford you are indeed pregnant," said the doctor.

Mabel was in shock over what she has heard.

"I know this an exciting and scary time for you, especially with your condition," said the doctor, "But didn't you ever want to become a mother?"

Mabel then thinks back to when she was little, she used to play mommy with her baby dolls and how she would nurse it like a real baby.

Mabel then smiles.

A few hours later, Justin came home from work to see Mabel sitting on the couch.

"Justin can you please come over here for a second," said Mabel.

Justin walks over and sits on the couch.

"I went to the doctor today," said Mabel.

"Oh my god you're dying," said Justin.

"No," said Mabel, "also"

Mabel smacks Justin in the back of the head.

"What I got was actually happy news, that depends if you think it's happy," said Mabel.

Justin and Mabel look into each other's eyes.

"Justin," said Mabel, "I'm Pregnant."

Justin slow starts smiling.

He then hugs Mabel.

"I'm so happy," said Justin.

They release from their hug.

"We're going to be parents," said Justin.

They both start celebrating signaling Dipper and Pacifica to come into the room.

"Is what I'm hearing true?" Pacifica asked.

"Yep looks like Hannah and Noah are officially getting a cousin," said Mabel.

"Forget them, I'm finally going to become an aunt," said Pacifica.

"Really Paz?" Dipper asked.

"I'm just kidding," said Pacifica, "But I still want to be an aunt though."

A/N: Short and quick I know, but it's like 1:30am where I am now and I'm tired. I'll see you guys next time.