Chapter 11: ROADTRIP!!!!

A/N: This is part one of my multichapter Disneyland Story arc.

Dipper was driving day and night from Gravity Falls, OR towards Anaheim, CA.

"I'm so tired my bags have bags, and those bags have bags," said Dipper.

Dipper then pulls over into a little rest stop with an IHOP restaurant.

"Well I've been driving since midnight, who wants pancakes?" Dipper asked.

Everyone in the van is asleep.

"No Marge Simpson, I don't want to go to summer camp the girls make me eat crickets," said Mabel sleepwalking.

"She's having that dream again," said Dipper.

Dipper then screams causing everyone to wake up screaming in terror.

"Good time for breakfast," said Dipper.

Before they ate every freshened up in the bathrooms and Dipper and Pacifica changed Hannah and Noah's diapers, while Mabel and Justin did the same to each other.

They then sit down to have breakfast.

"What kind of retailer sells adult diapers with baby prints on them?" Justin asked Mabel.

"There are a lot of companies online that do it," said Mabel, "It's mainly for what I like to call strange crowd of adults who dress like babies. And I'm not talking about on Halloween. Like everyday of their life."

"That's weird," said Justin.

"It couldn't be any weirder," said Dipper.

"Coming from a guy who used to watch inappropriate videos on his XBOX in high school," said Mabel.

"Mabel there are kids here," said Pacifica.

"I know Pacifica," said Mabel, "I'm trying to keep it G rated here not PG-13." (Or whatever the rating system is wherever you live if you live outside the united states)

They then get their meals, practically all of them got pancakes, but in different flavors, Dipper got Pumpkin, Pacifica got red velvet, Mabel got strawberry cheesecake, and Justin got his topped with peaches. The twins however got the smiley face ones with chocolate chips.

"These pancakes are good," said Dipper, "Then again any pancakes are good as long as Grunkle Stan doesn't make them."

"They can't be that bad," said Justin.

"His hair falls in them," said Mabel.

"And suddenly I'm full," said Justin.

"Well duh you finished your plate," said Mabel.

"I know," said Justin.

After they ate they got back to the car, with Pacifica driving.

"Thanks Paz," said Dipper.

"No problem, now get some sleep," said Pacifica.

Dipper instantly falls asleep.

About 8 hours later, due to some bazaar traffic problems near Bakersfield, Dipper woke up as they're enter the Anaheim area.

"Kids we're almost there," said Pacifica.

Dipper then smells something foal.

"Okay who made a poopoo?" Dipper asked.

"My bad," said Mabel.

"I now regret asking that," said Dipper.

After a quick pit stop to destink the car, they made it to Disneyland. And the twins are going bananas.

"AHH DISNEYLAND!!" said Hannah.

"Woohoo," said Noah.

They then checked in at the Disneyland Hotel and got into their room.

They are n a two bedroom suite with two king size beds for the grown ups and 2 cribs for the little twins.

Dipper crawls into one of the edroom beds and lies down.

"Man this is the life," said Dipper.

"Daddy when awe we goin to da pawk?" Hannah asked.

"Tomorrow sweets, sorry but mommy and daddy are tired," said Dipper.

"And don't expect me to take you now," said Mabel, "My back hurts from the van."

"Aaawwwww!" said the twins.

Just then fireworks can be heard.

The twins looked out the window to see fireworks going off at sleeping beauty's castle.

"Woah," said the twins.

After the fireworks, the towns were put into their pjs and into their cribs to instantly fall asleep.

"Goodnight little ones, we'll see Mickey and his friends tomorrow," said Pacifica.

Pacifica and Dipper gave them each a kiss on the forehead.

A/N: Part one of idk of the Disneyland vacation, btw those diapers Mabel mentioned earlier actually exist, before you ask they apparently got into the news somehow during the past couple of weeks. I wish I were kidding but I'm not, it showed up on my newsreel somehow. Okay I'll see you guys next time.