Chapter 25: Picking a New Pet

A/N: Slight continuation of the last chapter, mostly the end of it. Okay lets get started.

After returning from New York, Dipper, Pacifica and the twins went to a near by pet shop so the kids can pick their own pet.

The twins are in awe at the variety of pets there are in the place.

Hannah spots a fluffy bunny.

"Sorry Hannah, Unky Justin is allergic to bunnies," said Dipper.

"Aw fudgemonkeys," said Hannah.

"I didn't want a bunny anyway," said Noah.

Noah spots a snake.

"Woah," said Noah.

"Oh no we're not getting that," said Pacifica, "Plus luck at that thing's lunch."

The snake shows a lump the size of an elephant.

"Nope," said Noah.

"Noah look," said Hannah.

Noah walks over to Hannah to see an adorable orange tabby kitten.

"Awwww!" said the twins.

"I think I know what they want," said Dipper.

They adopted the kitten.

"What are you going to name her?" Pacifica asked.

The twins start thinking.

"Booboo!" said the twins in unison.

"Aw that's a cute name," said Dipper.

When they got home they set everything up for Booboo the Kitten.

"Okay her litter box is in the bathroom and her food bowls are in the kitchen," said Dipper.

"Aw she's so cute, not as cute as my piglets but still," said Mabel.

"Really even after that present Sprinkles left me in my purse?" Pacifica asked.

"Hey their small what are you going to do?" Mabel asked, "On second thought don't answer that, your answer would of been turning them into bacon."

"What I don't eat baby animals," said Pacifica, "I don't eat veal or lamb."

"Whatever, just don't harm my piglets," said Mabel, "I'm basically all the got since Waddles became lazy."

"Are you sure he's not dead?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah, besides he's living longer than most pigs," said Mabel, "Then again he eats super foods."

"Whatever," said Dipper.

A/N: Short chapter I know, I almost didn't wanna do a chapter today, but then I thought, "What the Hell?" Okay see yah next time.