Chapter 33: Lucas' day with Mommy Part 2

A/N: Continuation of the last chapter. Lets get started.

Mabel got started on making her and Lucas' favorite breakfast smoothie. First she starts off with some honey Greek yogurt that she froze overnight, then plopped in some fresh strawberries and bananas, then she takes a couple packets of vanilla instant breakfast shake mix and pour it in. It is used to add protein, calcium, and fiber. She pours some milk in, pops the top on the vitamin they own and starts blending until the preferred thickness.

"Perfecto," said Mabel with a horrible Italian accent.

She pours some of the smoothie into Lucas' sippy cup then some into her favorite translucent pink glass.

She gives the sippy cup to Lucas.

"Thank you mommy," said Lucas.

"No problem baby boy," said Mabel.

Mabel turns on the TV to Lucas' favorite show, "Yo Gabby Gabba." (Or as I called it, the entire 5th Grade, no joke everyone of my friends knew what that was also song above because why not)

"There's a potty in my tummy," said Lucas.

"Silly boy there saying party," said Mabel, "Say it after me, par-ty."

"Paw-ty," said Lucas.

"That's right little boy," said Mabel.

Mabel gave the toddler a hug.

A few hours into the show Mabel smelled something foal.

"Lucas did you make a stinky?" Mabel asked.

"Huh uh," said Lucas.

Mabel then checks his diaper.

"Well if it's not......oh right that's me," said Mabel.

Lucas giggles a little over his mommy's predicament.

"I can take away Mr. Huggles you know," said Mabel.

"Sowwy mommy," said Lucas.

"It's okay," said Mabel, "I'm gonna go change. But, your coming with me because I don't trust you."

"Aw cheesenuggets," said Lucas.

Mabel picks up Lucas, takes him to her and Justin's room and lays him on the bed.

"Your gonna want to look away baby boy, you don't want to see my mommy bits," said Mabel.

"Ew," said Lucas as he covers his head with a near by blanket.

Mabel undo the tapes of the diaper she's wearing then removes it from her. She cleans her messy areas with a wetwipe and adds a bit of baby powder with aloe. She then tapes on a new diaper.

"Okay you can clear your eyes," said Mabel.

Lucas takes the blanket off his face. He then giggles at the sight of his mommy in a diaper.

"You wook silly mommy," said Lucas.

"I know, but I've always been this silly," said Mabel, "Whomp, Whomp!"

"Whomp, Whomp!" said Lucas.

Mabel then giggles.

"Your like a mini boy version of me," said Mabel.

Lucas takes off his pants to show his diaper.

"I'm like you mommy," said Lucas.

"Oh little guy," said Mabel.

Mabel snatches him into a hug and gives him kisses, making him giggle.

A few hours later Justin and Abby come home to see Mabel and Lucas playing Candyland in nothing but their shirts and diapers.

"I win," said Lucas.

"Good job baby boy," said Mabel.

"Woohoo," said Lucas.

"Stinking Crawford curse corrupted his mind," said Justin.

He looks down at Abby in his arms.

"Don't worry there is a very slim chance you'll get it baby girl," said Justin.

A/N: Weird Chapter I know, I'll see you next time.