Chapter 43: Hannah and Noah Pines vs Giselle and Grant Gleeful

A/N: Oh Snap! Gideon reproduced with a woman? Lets see how this goes down.

The next gen pens kids are in school at lunch with their friends Chloe and Austin.

"And that's when my cousin realized he can turn his entire head backwards," said Austin.

"Is he part owl or something?" Hannah asked.

"Probably, my uncle is weird," said Austin, "Then again he thinks he's a tree."

"Better than that time my dad switched brains with the cat," said Noah.

"That video still has over 10,000,000 views on vimeo and YouTube together," said Chloe.

Noah finishes up his drink.

"I'm gonna go get another zappple juice," said Noah.

"Aw zapple juice, the only sour beverage approved by the FDA, and contains no real apples, or juice," said Chloe, "Or any real food."

"Stop ruining everything Chloe," said Hannah, "That's Adam's job."

"VEGAN CHEESE HAS MEAT PRODUCTS IN THEM," screamed Adam. (Btw that is a true fact)

"I'm going to get a bag of cookie minis," said Hannah.

Hannah and Noah walk up to the serving station only to see there is no food there.

"What!" said Noah.

"Who did this?......... Oh right!" said Hannah.

They both turn their heads to see a table with two kids with white hair eating all the snacks.

"Giselle and Grant Gleeful," said Noah.

"The descendants of the jerk face know as Gideon Gleeful," said Hannah.

"Aunt Mabel was smart enough to not be apart of that family," said Noah.

Hannah and Noah walk up to the Gleeful's.

"Look sis it's Whines twins," said Grant.

"It's Pines and you know it Grant," said Noah.

"Oh shut up you losers don't know who you're messing with," said Giselle.

"Messing with a female dog that's who," said Hannah.

"Oh snap," said Noah.

"I don't get it," said Grant.

"What's the dictionary word for a female dog," said Giselle, "It rhymes with witch."

Grant suddenly gets it.

"You two are so dead," said Grant.

Giselle and Grant start throwing the snacks at Hannah and Noah.

"This is the worst food fight ever," said Noah.

A loud whistle is heard rendering the Gleeful's useless.

Thompson, aka lunchroom monitor, walks into the situation.

"Gleeful, Pines, Principals office now," said Thompson.

"Yes, Mr. Thompson," said them all together.

They all went to the principal's office.

"Now Mr. and Miss Gleeful, care to explain what happened," said Principal Shepard.

"The Pines Twins were being mean to us and started taking away are precious snacks," said Giselle with a teary eye faced.

The Gleeful's start crying.

"Is that true?" Principal Shepard asked Hannah and Noah.

"NO!" said Hannah and Noah.

"Giselle and Grant Gleeful you two are suspended for 4 weeks," said Principal Shepard.

"What!" said Giselle and Grant.

"Let's be honest I can smell lying when it comes to you two," said Principal.

The Gleeful's gave Hannah and Noah the death stare.

"This ain't over," said Giselle.

The gleeful's walk out of the room angrily.

"I forgot why is Grant in the 5th grade again?" Noah asked, "He's literally 12!"

"He got held back because he's an idiot," said Hannah, "Sorry for using that word Principal Shepard."

"Meh, I use that word to describe him all the time," said Principal Shepard.

A/N: Okay, before we go off onto whatever you do after you read this I got a bit of a bittersweet announcement to make. Chapter 50 will be this story's last chapter. I decided that's enough when it comes to this story, I meant the little ones aren't little anymore. Also I'm getting tired of this story, that I'm going insane. Hope you guys understand.