Chapter 46: Dipper tells all.

A/N: Oh snap, continuation of last chapter. Lets get started.

Hannah and Noah are waiting outside the mall for their parents.

"Can dad hurry up, I want to get home before Natalie hogs the internet watching that video of those girls doing that hot pepper challenge," said Noah. (Actual video above)

"Why does she watch that vid over and over again?" Hannah asked.

"Because she says she feels smarter watching it because she knows not to eat Carolina Reaper peppers," said Noah, "Then again she's a kindergartner that reads at a 6th grade level but still acts in a preschool level."

"At least she knows what to and not to say," said Hannah.

Dipper's car then pulls up, the twins then get into a car.

"How was the mall?" Dipper asked.

"Horrible, we ran into Grant and Giselle Gleeful," said Noah.

Dipper cringes.

"How did they get their family's insanity?" Dipper asked.

"They kept on bugging me about some journal," said Hannah.

Dipper then stomps onto the break.

"Was Mrs. Pablo's grandson on the road again?" Noah asked.

"How do they know?" Dipper asked.

"Huh?" Hannah asked.

"They're talking about your Great Grunkle Ford's journals," said Dipper, "But they were destroyed 20 years ago."

"Then how could they know?" Noah asked, "Did they use Doctor Emmett Brown's Delorean time machine?"

"I don't know, then again this town makes no sense, for crying out loud there are gnomes over there," said Dipper, "And they're stealing Mabel's diapers?" (Wow those gnomes are really messed up after 20 years)

"Gross," said Hannah and Noah.

"They have issues," said Dipper, "Anyway, Ford wrote about everything about this town including the weird findings he encountered."

"Like a monster made of butts?" Noah asked.

"Exactly!" Dipper exclaimed.

Noah's eyes widen.

"I just made that up and it's real?" Noah asked, "This town is weird!"

They then arrived home.

Dipper then took them down to the basement. He turns on the light to show a ton of conspiracy related items around.

"I've never told you two but when I was around you age," said Dipper, "I've been uncovering mysteries for a long time."

"Does mom know all this?" Hannah asked.

"Actually I'm his partner."

They turn around to see Pacifica wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top.

"Been like that since we were 14," said Dipper.

"We also had a weird proposal," said Pacifica.

FLASHBACK:

Dipper is hanging on a cliff.

"Dipper this is insane," said Pacifica.

"Not as insane as what I'm about to say," said Dipper.

"What is it?" Pacifica asked.

"Pacifica Elise Northwest, will you make me the happiest man in the world an marry me?" Dipper asked, "If you say no I'll fall off, mainly because I'm down to one hand."

Pacifica then helped him off the cliff and onto solid ground then kissed him.

"I think that's an appropriate answer," said Pacifica, "I'm ready to be Mrs. Pacifica Pines."

FLASHBACK OVER:

"Aw!" said Hannah.

"Barf!" said Noah.

"All that aside, we discovered everything because of the journals, but they were disintegrated long before you little ones were born," said Pacifica, "Well you're not so little anymore since daddy can't lift Hannah anymore."

"Who said I can't," said Dipper.

Dipper then picked up Hannah only to fall down a second later.

"No offence daddy, but, this was a lot more fun when I was 5," said Hannah.

"I know," said Dipper.

Dipper then gets back up on his feet.

"But the real question is, what do they want with the journals?" Dipper asked.

A/N: Oh this is getting juicy like a nice steak or a big sweet apple. Okay see you next time.