Chapter 39: Baby's first night at home

A/N: Hiatus over lets get started.

Dipper and Pacifica brought little Natalie home today.

Right now she sleeping in her little bassinet in Dipper and Pacifica's room.

"Man  can't believe we have another little baby to look after," said Pacifica.

"Hopefully she isn't a daddy's girl like Hannah," said Dipper, "Who's crushing my leg as we speak."

Hannah releases from Dipper's leg.

"Sorry Daddy," said Hannah.

Hannah runs away to the nursery to see little Natalie sleeping peacefully. Hannah walks in quietly not making a peep.

"Hi Natalie, it's your big sister," Hannah whispered.

Natalie is still sleeping.

"Hey little sis, mommy and daddy may take care of you, but I'm gonna teach you all the fun stuff," Hannah whispered, "Like fighting monsters, scaring your big brother, eating Chinese food."

Natalie is, yet again, still sleeping.

"Come on Natalie how does that sound?" Hannah asked.

Hannah pokes Natalie's belly which cause her to wake up and cry.

Pacifica runs into the run.

"Hannah Antlia Pines, what did you do?" Pacifica asked.

"Nothing, all I did was poke her in the belly and she started crying," said Hannah.

"Well she was sleeping, she was literally born today," said Pacifica.

Pacifica rocks the bassinet trying to help the infant go back to sleep, but to no avail.

"Come on Natalie go to sleep," said Pacifica.

Hannah looks away and at Pacifica's dresser to see a two pack of pacifiers.

"I got it," said Hannah.

Hannah grabs the pacifiers.

"Mommy how about these?" Hannah asked pointing to the pacifier.

"Hopefully a binky works," said Pacifica.

Pacifica takes a pacifier out and sticks into Natalie's mouth. The newborn immediately sucks on the pacifier and falls back asleep.

"Wow I'm a genius," said Hannah.

"Yeah you started a problem and solved it in the same hour," said Pacifica, "Wake your sister like that again no dessert for a week."

"Ma'am yes ma'am," said Hannah.

Hannah then gets into her pullup and pjs and says goodnight to her parents.

"Noah, for the last time, you can't give Natalie a foam dart gun," said Dipper.

Noah drops the toy gun.

"I hate this place," said Noah.

Hannah walks into the nursery one last time.

"Good night Natalie," Hannah whispered.

Hannah walks away and goes to bed.

A/N: Short chapter I know, why? Well I got a new phone yesterday, and long story short I got addicted to best fiends and also Disney Movie Anywhere. Okay see you guys later.