Chapter 15: Let's build a fort

A/N: I am doing that later, except it would be sad since I'm 18, then again age ain't nothing but a number.

It has been a year and 8 months, aka 20 months, since the twins were born, and since then they now speak in complete sentences, and now Mabel is 5 months pregnant with a baby boy, who she and her husband Justin are going to name Lucas.

Right now the twins were wearing there tshirt and diapers, and building a fort out of blankets, chairs, and the couch cushions.

"Hannah gets more of dose cooshys please," said Noah.

"Siw, yes, siw," said Hannah.

Hannah went to the couch and grabbed another cushion and placed it on the floor.

Noah places an old bed sheet over the fort and places the hand drawn sign on it, "Noh UH-dultz."

"Done," said Noah.

"Fowt time," said Hannah.

The then grabbed their favorite toys and Noah grabs his trusty blankie and go into their freshly built fort.

Noah was playing with his toy plane while Hannah was playing with her baby doll.

"Does baby wan a bottwe?" Hannah asked her toy.

She squeezed the toy, "Mama."

"I dink dats a yes," said Hannah.

Hannah places a baby bottle into the toys mouth.

Noah continues making airplane noises

Just then Dipper pops his head into the fort.

"What are you two doing?" Dipper asked.

"Daddy did ya wead da sign?" Noah asked.

"Aw come on, doesn't daddy get in, I'm the fun one," said Dipper, "Who else can give you syrup on meatloaf, besides Auntie Mabel?"

"You gots a point daddy," said Hannah.

They let Dipper in. Hannah immediately jumps onto his lap, HARD.

"Lucky for you two Mommy and I aren't planning having more babies," said Dipper, "because they can't be cuter than you two."

"I'm the cutiest one," said Hannah.

"No youw not," said Noah.

"Yes I am," said Hannah.

"I am cute," said Noah.

"Cute I am, gween eggs and ham," said Hannah.

Just then they hear a snort of a couple of pigs. Just then Waddles and his girlfriend Waddlina (Wow that was lazy of me) come walking in.

"Mabel your pigs are in here," said Dipper.

Hannah then notices something.

"Uh daddy is dat nowmal?" Hannah asked.

Dipper notices what was going on.

"Everyone out now," said Dipper.

They all get out off the fort, when Mabel and Pacifica walked in.

"What's going on?" Mabel asked.

"Take a look," said Dipper.

Mabel peeks inside.

"Omg, Waddlina is having piglets," said Mabel.

"What how did you not know she was pregnant?" Pacifica asked.

"She wasn't when I got her 5 months ago....... oh Waddles you sly dog," said Mabel.

"I told yah to neuter him," said Dipper.

"Shut up Dipper," said Mabel.

Mabel peaks her head back in to see 3 little baby piglets.

"Oh my gosh I'm officially a grandmother," said Mabel, "Weird never thought I would say that while pregnant with my first child."

Everyone helped pick up a piglet.

"Aw they're so cute," said Justin.

"I already have names for the little miracles," said Mabel, "This one is named Sprinkles, because it looks like he's got sprinkles all over him."

Mabel picks up another one.

"This one is named Star because she has a star shaped birthmark around her eye," said Mabel, "And she reminds me a little bit of Star Butterfly."

Mabel picks up the last one.

"And this cute one, his name is Waddles Jr," said Mabel.

"I'm not cleaning up after them," said Dipper.

"Who says Yu have to?" Mabel asked.

A/N: Short, sweet, and pig babies! Okay see yah next time.