Chapter 50: Not little anymore. (Final Chapter, Prepare to Cry)

I haven't written anything yet, but I'm already crying.

Hannah and Noah are putting on their Caps and Gowns, because today is the twins graduation.

"Oh, I can't believe my baby's are graduating," said Pacifica.

"Mom, we're 17, we're not babies anymore," said Noah.

"Please yo still have your blankie," said Dipper.

"No I don't," said Noah.

"Oh shut up Snot head," said Hannah.

"Don't call me that, especially since Chloe might become your sister in law, hopefully if she says yes tonight," said Noah.

"I know she'll say yes," said Dipper.

"Thanks Dad," said Noah, "Also don't expect grand kids for a few years."

"We can live with that, mainly because Natalie is starting her angsty teen phase," said Pacifica.

"BOOBOO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" screamed Natalie.

"Puberty won't be kind to her," said Hannah.

Dipper walks up to Hannah.

"I can't believe my princess is growing up," said Dipper, "I still remember the day you and your brother were born, we weren't expecting you at all. But, it didn't matter, you were and still are my favorite little surprise."

Hannah hugs her dad.

"Oh daddy," said Hannah.

*Doorbell rings*

Pacifica opens the door.

"Package for Hannah Pines," said mailman.

"That's my daughter," said Pacifica.

"Eh close enough, I got to get home before my wife gives my chili to the aardvark," said mailman.

Pacifica closes the door.

"Aardvark?" Pacifica asked.

Hannah walks in.

"Oh my god this is the package from the school Austin and I applied to," said Hannah.

"You two aren't.."

"Don't worry dad, I made it loud and clear to Austin to hold of on marriage until after college, like the responsible young woman I am," said Hannah, "Also he tried at prom, but I said it's a bad time."

"That's my girl," said Dipper.

Hannah opens the package and reads the letter.

"Dear Miss Pines,

We are happy to inform, you will be attending University of California Los Angeles in the fall semester, we excited to have you as part of classes starting August 26th, hope you're ready to make the world a better place. We sent over some things to get you, as your generation would call it, hyped up.

Sincerely,

Dean of UCLA"

"Oh my gosh, I got in," said Hannah.

"Ah sweet sister," said Noah, "Looks like you and Austin could carpool with me and Chloe after all."

"Fine, but stay the hell away from the science labs," said Hannah, "I don't want my professor deny my PhD in theoretical physics because of your stupidity."

"Hey I'm going for Liberal Arts so don't worry," said Noah.

Pacifica checks her smart watch.

"Guy's you got to be at the high school in 10 minutes," said Pacifica.

"Oh crud we got to get going," said Noah.

3 hours later.

"Hannah Antlia Pines," said the Principal.

Hannah walks up as everyone cheers.

"Noah Christopher Pines," said the Principal.

Noah walks up as everyone cheers, except for one teacher.

"GOOD RIDDANCE!" said the teacher.

3 months later:

The next gen Pines twins are seen packing up a pickup truck.

"Really glad Great Grunkle Stan bought us this for graduation," said Noah, "Even if it is used."

Back bumper falls off.

"Eh, duct tape can fix that," said Hannah.

Dipper and Pacifica come up to them with open arms, they then group hug.

"Oh my babies are all grown up," said Pacifica.

Pacifica then starts crying.

"Paz, Paz, calm down," said Dipper, "They'll be back in time for Christmas."

"We promise mom, don't worry," said Hannah.

Mabel then runs out and give the twins a hug.

"Auntie Mabel you know we hate hug attacks like that," said Noah.

"Oh come on, you know you'll miss me and my kids when you're gone," said Mabel, "Mainly because we're finally moving out."

"Probably a good thing because I'm done picking up after the pigs," said Dipper.

"Well that and also, Justin and I got back together," said Mabel.

The twins finish up and start the truck.

"Well, its all set," said Noah.

"Last hug," said Dipper.

The group hug one last time.

The twins get into the car.

"So Noah, ready to head into the unknown?" Hannah asked.

"No, but lets do it sister," said Noah.

"Baymax fist?" Hannah asked.

They do the Baymax fist bump and start driving off.

"Wait weren't we supposed to pick up Chloe and Austin?" Hannah asked.

Car screech.

"CCCRRRRRAAAAAAPPPP!" said Noah.

Meanwhile:

Chloe and Austin are waiting for the truck.

"Still better than the time their parents left us at that circus," said Chloe.

Austin shivers.

"Don't remind me," said Austin.

Hoped you enjoyed the final chapter, hoped you enjoy this journey as much as I had writing this

Hoped you enjoyed the final chapter, hoped you enjoy this journey as much as I had writing this. Okay now, I will not write a sequel to this story, but if yo want a sequel, you guys could write one, I'm giving you guys creative freedom over the future of this story, it's no hold bar now. Thank you for reading

This is xanderwrites signing off.