Chapter 41: Time jump (Five years forward)

A/N: I know you guys hate time jumps but I got nothing better than that okay, lets get started.

Its been 5 years since we last left our modern family, many things have changed since we last saw the Pines/Crawfords, for starters Mabel and Justin got divorced because they no longer feel the spark that brought then together but still remain friends for the kids sake. Mabel and her two kids still live with Dipper and Pacifica. Hannah and Noah are currently in the 5th grade, Lucas is in 3rd, Abby is in 1st and little Natalie is in kindergarten, but still sucks on a pacifier, at home at night, Dipper and Pacifica tried to stop her from sucking on it but like Maggie Simpson, she whines until she has it back.

Right now Hannah, Abby, and Natalie are playing dress up while Noah and Lucas are playing video games.

"Lucas use your plasma grenade on that dork from Nova Scotia," said Noah.

"Fire," said Lucas.

*Explosion brought to you by the dollar store, ready for Halloween, doesn't matter we got the stuff for the Holliday even though its August*

"Oh yeah we won," said Noah.

Lucas then starts dancing in his shirt and diaper.

"Seriously put some pants on," said Noah.

"Dude you're in your boxers," said Lucas.

"That's because I can use a toilet, you have problems holding it in, there's a difference," said Noah.

"Whatever everyone knows I wear them, stupid Ross Fishberg," said Lucas.

"I toldcha to wear a belt," said Noah.

Meanwhile with the girls:

"And there finished," said Hannah, "Tada Booboo is fabulous."

Hannah holds up the orange tabby wearing a dress.

"Meow," said Booboo. (That's cat for "F#ck my life!" I'm a cat person)

"Aw she's pretty," said Abby.

"Needs glitter," said Natalie.

Booboo then runs away from the triple threat of girls.

"Don't bother catching her, she'll get Sprinkles and Star to chew that dress off," said Hannah, "Again."

Meanwhile with the adults:

"Look Wendy I wish your son could stay here for the weekend, it's just that we have no room, I mean we put both Noah and Lucas in one room and the girls in another, and none of them share rooms," said Dipper on facetime with Wendy.

"Okay dude I understand, I'll leave Joey with Thompson," said Wendy.

"Okay see yah," said Dipper.

He hangs up as Pacifica and Mabel came in with large boxes.

"Honestly you got to stop using amazon locker, its a pain in the ass to get to Portland and back just to get your diapers," said Pacifica.

"It's not my fault I'm incontinent, it was a lemon of a car Grenda bought," said Mabel.

"Mabel we heard that story a million times get over it," said Dipper, "Also why don't you use the drones?"

"Well," said Mabel.

Flashback brought to you Halloween stores that opens up in August cause why not:

Mabel shoots a nyarf dart in the air, only for an amazon drone to fall and crash next to her.

Mabel walks away whistling innocently.

Flashback over:

"Those amazon people hold deep grunges," said Mabel.

"Whatever," said Dipper.

The doorbell then rings.

"Kids the pizza's here," said Dipper.

A few minutes later everyone enjoys the delicious cheesy goodness known as pizza.

After dinner, everyone went to bed.

A/N: Feels rushed I know, okay see you next time.