Chapter 6: Noah's Sick Day

A/N: Oh no! That's not good.

Noah hasn't been feeling well in the past few days, he's been coughing, sneezing, and throwing up all over the place.

"It's okay little buddy," said Dipper, "Daddy's got yah."

Just then Noah barfed all over Dipper.

"Pacifica!" said Dipper.

"Okay, okay, I need to take him to the doctor," said Pacifica as she picked up Noah.

"You can take him to my cousin Gavin he's a doctor," said Dipper, "He can give you a discount because your family."

"Where does he work?" Pacifica asked.

"Over at the walk-in children's clinic near the grocery store," said Dipper.

"Okay we'll be back later," said Pacifica as she walks out the house.

Dipper picks up Hannah.

"Well princess, it looks like it's just yo and me," said Dipper.

Hannah laughs.

"What am  chopped liver?" Mabel asked.

"Oh sorry I thought you were out with Justin today," said Dipper.

"Nah he's in Toronto to get his sister out of jail," said Mabel, "Don't ask."

"I wasn't planning to," said Dipper.

Meanwhile with Pacifica and Noah.

"So tell me Gavin, what's wrong with my baby?" Pacifica asked.

"No need to worry Pacifica, he just has a common cold," said Gavin, "I'm going to prescribe a simple baby cold medicine, also I recommend get a humidifier to help with his sinuses."

"Okay thanks Gavin your a lifesaver," said Pacifica.

"Well that is my job," said Gavin.

A few hours later Pacifica was home making Noah take his medicine.

"Come on baby boy it's strawberry flavored, I know you like strawberry," said Pacifica.

Pacifica gave Noah his medicine and place him in his crib, she then turns on the elephant shaped humidifier.

The next day Pacifica went into the nursery to see Noah all happy and full of life.

"Okay just to make sure I got to check you temperature," said Pacifica.

Pacifica take's off Noah's diaper, flips him onto his tummy and sticks a thermometer into his bum.

"Sorry baby boy it's the only way to check," said Pacifica

The thermometer beeps, Pacifica them takes a look to see it is at 90.1°F.

"Your all better baby boy," said Pacifica.

Noah babbles happily as Pacifica puts his diaper back on.

"Hey Noah where's mommy?" Pacifica asked as she was covering her face.

Noah just blinks in confusion.

"Here I am," said Pacifica.

Noah laughs.

"Aw you are the cutest baby boy in the world," said Pacifica.

"While I hold the cutest baby girl in the world," said Dipper as he walked into the room holding Hannah.

"Why are our babies cute?" Pacifica  asked.

"Because they are now can you please be quiet I was meditating," said Mabel who's at the door.

"Sorry Mabel," said Dipper and Pacifica.

A/N: Okay quick shout out to Gavin_Pines who I named the doctor after, he also named a character after me in one of his stories. Go check his work out. I'll see you next time.