Chapter 16: Reunited and it Feels so good.

A/N: Guess who will be reuniting in this chapter.

It has been almost 5 years since the car accident that made Mabel incontinent. But today would be a special day for her.

Right now she is getting dressed into a special pregnancy dress she made for herself.

"Sometimes I wish I hadn't seen that Ryan Gosling movie," said Mabel.

"Hey sweetheart these things happen," said Justin.

Just then there is knocking on the front door.

"Mabel you're going to wanna see who's here," said Dipper.

Mabel walks into the living room to see Candy.

"Mabel?" Candy asked.

"Oh my gosh, Candy!" said Mabel.

They both hug each other.

"Candy it's been too long," said Mabel.

"I know.., sorry I missed your wedding," said Candy.

"Why was that anyway?" Mabel asked.

"My aunt's funeral, well actually her pet hamster's funeral," said Candy, "but that's because her hamster single handily saved Christmas in her town, for 5 years."

"How is that possible?" Mabel asked.

"I never seemed to ask," said Candy, "How have you been?"

"Well I don't know if you noticed," said Mabel pointing to her 6 month pregnant stomach.

"Oh my gosh congrats what you and Justin expecting?" Candy asked.

"We're expecting a boy, we're going to name him Lucas," said Mabel.

"Oh, I always thought I would become a mom first," said Candy.

"But you did, remember, by the way how's Chloe doing?" Mabel asked.

"She's good she is almost two," said Candy, "Which means I have to deal with potty training soon."

"That's going to hard with my kid," said Mabel, "Because of my incontinence and the adult diapers."

"You can skip that," said Candy.

Mabel glares at her.

"I'm kidding," said Candy.

They both laugh.

"Man I wish Grenda was still here with us..........but she's in England with her new boyfriend," said Mabel.

"Good thing she dumped Marius," said Candy, "He was such a douche, larger than the ones on Entourage."

"Never watched that show, or seen the movie," said Mabel.

After a few hours of chatting. Candy had to go pick up Chloe from her mother.

"Is it okay I come with you?" Mabel asked, "It's been forever since I seen her."

"Sure," said Candy.

Candy picks up her daughter from her parent's house and places her into her Frozen themed car seat.

"Aww she looks like you can-can," said Mabel.

"Yeah, except I'm not hugely into Frozen like her," said Candy.

"♪Wet it go, wet it go♪," said Chloe.

"I used to like that song, then it became more overplayed than Happy by Pharrell," said Mabel.

"Mommy me's wet," said Chloe.

"Again?" Candy asked.

"Girl you get used to it," Mabel said to Chloe.

Mabel then twitches.

"Aw come on," said Mabel, "Stupid incontinence."

They all laughed.

"But seriously hurry back to my house, diaper rash and pregnancy don't mix well," said Mabel.

A/N: Gross ending I know, but that's sadly stuff you deal when someone has that problem, btw I don't have it, I am perfectly capable of using a toilet. I made Mabel incontinent as a way to incorporate something relatable for some people because like millions suffer with it. Okay enough jibber jabber. I'll see you guys next time. PEACE ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌