Orochimaru x Reader

"Come with me dear, I'll help you restore your clan and give you your life back."

Your P.O.V.
Those deceiving words caught my attention and made my blindly follow Orochimaru. I am the last member of the (L/N) clan. Before Orochimaru found me, I was constantly traveling from village to village, trying to find a place to live. With no luck in finding a new home, I decided to become a ninja for the Leaf Village. However, traveling there didn't go so well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

On my way to the Leaf Village, I was attacked by a group of bandits. That caused me to accidentally unleash my Kekkei Genkai's power. From my point of view, it was self defense. From another person's point of view, it looked like I brutally slaughtered the bandits. Which is why I'm now a wanted S-class criminal. One night, Anbu members were hot on my trail, so I sat against a tree and hugged my knees. I was ready to accept defeat and let them take me without a fight.

I heard them all surround me. Suddenly, one of them started to scream and the smell of blood lingered in the air. "My, my, what an awful sight. Good thing you had your eyes closed." A deep voice chuckled. I opened my eyes to see an extremely pale man with snake like features. His golden eyes stood out most. "W-Who are you?" I managed to ask. "I'm Orochimaru and I've been desperately searching for you ever since your clan was killed. Thankfully, I found you before these guys could get you." The man named Orochimaru said.

That name, Orochimaru, sounds so familiar. "You're the legendary Sanin.." I whispered in realization. Orochimaru chuckled and nodded. "I, indeed, am." Orochimaru smiled. "Come with me dear, I'll help you restore your clan and give you your life back." He offered, holding his hand out for me to take. Something inside of me told me to run away from him, but I was desperate, I wanted my family back.

I took his hand and he smiled. "Good, let us go then." He said, sending shivers down my spine.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback End~~~~~~~~~

After I met Orochimaru that night, he took me to his hideout and did all sorts of experiments on me. I was basically a human guinea pig. I've had my blood drawn so many times, I'm surprised I'm not dead.

As I lie here on this bed, I can't help but to think of what my life would've been if I didn't take Orochimaru's hand. I probably would've been in a ninja prison or something. Suddenly, the door opened revealing a frustrated Orochimaru. Instead of his usual creepy, oddly attractive smile, he held a frown. As he walked towards me, he shook his head and sighed.

"What's wrong, Lord Orochimaru?" I asked kindly. Even though the Sanin has put me through a lot of pain, there was something about him that made me fall in love with such a twisted man. "It's nothing." Orochimaru replied while avoiding eye contact. "If you want more of my blood, it's right over there in that vial." I informed him with a smile.

He looked at me with a different look in his eyes. "No more blood." Orochimaru shook his head with a small smile and started to unhook me from the machine. I gave him a confused glance. "I'm sorry, I can't help you. You're free to go." Orochimaru said, refusing to look you in the eye. "Well, I'm not going anywhere.." I boldly stated.

"Why not?" Orochimaru asked with a hint of confusion. "I don't want to go to prison." I lied. "There's nothing more I can do for you. Years of research didn't help me get your life back and I can't continue on with this. You're the last member of the (L/N) clan and if I continue, I might just kill you." Orochimaru explained with his back facing towards me.

"Well, can't you just keep me here? I'll clean and cook. Kabuto can teach me Medical Ninjutsu. I can protect you.." I whispered. "Why do you wish to stay?" Orochimaru asked. "Because you're all I have. I love you and you're the only person I hold dear to me." I confessed with some tears streaming down my face. "I may just be a test subject to you, but I promise to protect you. I'll die for you if I have to.." I said.

Orochimaru's P.O.V.
I wanted her gone because I can't keep hurting her. When I would do something that caused great pain to her, she still smiled. I've caused her so much suffering, but she still smiled for someone like me. There are times I would find her crying because she wished she never met me. That's what made me want to let her go.

My original intention was to take her body, her Kekkei Genkai would be very useful to me. The (L/N) is able to turn their blood into a weapon. Similar to the Kaguya who uses their own bones as weapons. If I could have that ability, I could definitely bring the Leaf Village to it's knees. However, when I took (Y/N)'s blood and injected it into my other test subjects, her blood rejected their bodies and killed them from the inside out.

I didn't want to kill her and take her body for myself, because she was always someone that listened to me. So, I thought that injecting her blood would work, but it didn't. I decided to let her go. "Why do you wish to stay?" I asked. "Because you're all I have. I love you and you're the only person I hold dear to me." She confessed with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"I may just be a test subject to you, but I promise to protect you. I'll die for you if I have to.." she stated. The tone in her voice made me realize that she's serious. Honestly, she's not just a test subject. She's someone I fell in love with and she fell in love with me too. Out of instinct, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. I ran my fingers through her hair and her heart started to beat faster.

"I love you too and I'll keep my promise. However, I'm going to help you restore your clan in a different way, if that's okay with you." I informed her with a small chuckle. Once she understood, she blushed a little. "I love you, Orochimaru." She stated. "I love you too."

[A/N]: Sorry if this sucks, but it was requested. I hope you guys like it and I'm currently trying to finish all of the requests I got. So, please be patient. Thank you for reading and voting! ❤