I.

July 22, 2014
New York, New York
Robyn Rihanna Fenty

I quickly sat up in my bed, drenched in sweat as I rubbed my hands down my face. I was having yet another nightmare.

I pulled the cover off of me and dragged my body into the restroom. I looked in the mirror.

Anger.

Sadness.

Confusion.

That's what I saw and it was nobody's fault but his. I felt tears threatening to fall as I looked away from the mirror, walking down the stairs.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed my bottle of whiskey and drank straight out the bottle, ignoring the burning sensation in my chest. I needed to be free of my responsibilities, free of this hurt, free of everything.

Walking into the living room, I sat on my couch and stared at the tv. There was probably nothing on television anyways. I began to think, what would it be like if I had someone here with me, to comfort me in these times, but I quickly erased those thoughts and mentally rolled my eyes.

Nobody can love you. Nobody ever has and never will.

I had accepted that a long time ago. I slowly felt the whiskey sinking in and felt sleep taking over me...

The Next Day..

"Rob!" I heard the familiar voice yell, I groaned in annoyance. It's way too early for this shit. "Robyn Rihanna! Get da' fuck up! It's 2 o'clock!!" I groaned louder.

I felt my head start to pound. Why the fuck did I drink so much?! She started to shake me. I swear I need to change my locks.

"Ok ok! I'm goin' bitch," I slowly sat up wincing at the sunlight damn near blinding me. I hate everything.

She plopped down on my black couch taking my bottle in the process. "Yo Rob. What da' fuck? I tol' ya bout dis shit da other day. We got shit ta' do, people blowin' ya shit and ya here sleep!" She started, " Hurry da' fuck up and don' tek all dey!" She continued walking into my kitchen.

I rolled my eyes. I got a bad ass headache and this bitch in my place doing all this got damn yelling. I stood and started up my stairs. I closed my room door and started to strip. Walking into my restroom, I turned on my shower.

I heard my room door open and mentally groaned. What she want now?! "Take these and hopefully you'll feel better," she sat two pills and a cup of water on my dresser. "Thanks Mel," I said lowly. She walked out and I took the pills

I knew she was pissed because she didn't even make eye contact. I shrugged. She'll get over it and if not, that's her problem. I brushed my teeth and after I walked into the shower and started to wash. "Fuck," I whispered. I should've asked her to pick out me some clothes.

I walked out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body. Going into my room, I saw she'd already sat out my clothes for me. I smirked. She was over her bitchy attitude.

"Ya got 15 minutes or I'm draggin' ya lanky ass outta this house!" She yelled from downstairs. I mumbled shit under my breath. Spoke too soon.