XII.

August 15, 2014
New York, New York
Kehlani

"So the dumb bitch shows up on my porch apologizing and expects me to be buddy buddy with her. SIKE," I explained to them. They laughed. "What possessed her ass to even come to your house?" Sam questioned. I shrugged. Sam, Sim, Ed, Noodles, Jahaan and I were on our way to Nicki's event. After the event, all of us including Nicki, Leandra, Mel, Jen, and my baby were supposed to be going to Nicki's house for some kickback type thing.

Omniscient

The truck pulled up to where Nicki would be having her event. Walking in, there were a lot of different stars that had came to support. As soon as they walked in they saw Nicki walking towards them. She walked them to their seats which were by Rihanna's. If we hadn't made up, this would've been a mess, Kehlani thought. Kehlani sat next to Rih of course, at the end of the row, who complemented her on her attire.

Behind them was SZA, Tyler the Creator, Beyoncé, Kelly Rowland, Keke Palmer, ASAP Rocky, Cyn Santana and Erica Mena. Directly behind them were two empty seats and there were a few empty beside ASAP. Samantha tapped on Kehlani's shoulder and she looked over.

"You good?" Samantha asked. Kehlani nodded, confused. "Kylie and her sister are here and they brought Jacoby," Kehlani laughed and then looked around and saw Kylie and him all in each other's faces. Once she saw that, she was ready to go but she wouldn't because she promised Nicki.

"Don' stress on them," Rihanna told Kehlani, slipping her  hand into hers. A few minutes later Kehlani saw Karrueche walk in. They made eye contact and immediately ran up to each other and started to talk. Robyn watched from a far. Her and Karrueche never had an issue, she was just curious as to why she was here.

"So where's your seat?" Kehlani asked her.

"Behind Rihanna I think, what a coincidence," his ex and his girlfriend sitting by each other.

"Seriously?" Karrueche nodded. "Im seated right by her," they walked to their seats.

Kehlani awkwardly introduced the two even though they already knew of each other. Karrueche gave Rih a simple hi while Rih didn't respond. Simone found that humorous and laughed.

"So who's supposed to be sitting by you?" Kehlani asked Karrueche. I hope it was someone cool. "Chris of course," Rihanna immediately got up with no words and walked out. "What's wrong with her?" Karrueche asked genuinely confused. "Hold on," Kehlani turned to Mel,"Im about to go get her situated," Mel just nodded and continued to smile at her phone.

Nicki saw Rih walk out with a scared facial expression. She saw Kehlani about to exit. "Wait, where are y'all going?" Kehlani just kept walking. Nicki sighed thinking they're about to leave.

On the other side of the room stood Jahron and Chris. "You must be here with Kehlani?" Chris questioned Jahron. "Kylie," Chris just nodded. He saw the woman exit and saw a smaller figure follow after her. "Well I got to go handle something." Jahron stood there uninterested in whatever he was talking about. Chris told Karrueche he was about to make a phone call and followed after the two women.

Samantha spotted Chris leaving. "Is that THE Chris Brown? I need a picture! Come on Simone," Sam and Sim got up and went to follow him so they could get a picture before he left. "Chris?" Mel stopped them, "Where?!" "We're gonna miss him if you don't let us go," all three of them followed after Chris but for all different reasons. Samantha wanted a picture. Simone was just going to go. And Mel was about to beat his ass if he came anywhere near Rih.

Nicki was in the back. "Turn the corner and you'll see them," she told the person she was on the phone with. "Alright thanks Nic'."

"Robyn wait," Rih kept walking making her way to her car in the back of the building. "Rob I'm not about to run after you," Kehlani said. "Then don' I refuse to go back in there wit' that monster!" She finally made it to her car. "We can get new seats. We promised we'd support Nicki remember?" Robyn just shook her head. "Im not going back in there end of conversation, either ya' can go back in there or ya' can get in the car and we can go," Kehlani contemplated on what she wanted to do. "Im leaving I don' have time for ya' to brainstorm."

"Long time no see right baby," Rihanna cringed at the voice that used to haunt her every night.

"Chris why are you here?" Kehlani pushed Rih back and came face to face with him.

"This your new toy?," he chuckled, "She's cute. I've been watching you babe. You've gotten thicker?"

"I advice ya' to just go Christopher," Mel said from behind him.

"I was waiting for you Melissa. How you been sister in law?" This man was truly delusional. Robyn on the other hand was ready to run him over with her car and get this over with. "Just go! You don't have any business here," Kehlani yelled at him. He nodded.

"Fine. I'll be back soon Rih, keep it tight for me will you? By the way, you should watch who you hang out with," the first person who came to mind was Simone. She couldn't trust her, she barely knew her. While Kehlani's first thought was Jen. "You'd never believe who's jealous of what you temporarily have." He walked away.
Simone held Melissa back from going after him. "Let me go! Let me go an' beat his ass!"

Nicki finally came out of the building to see everyone outside with angry faces. "What's the issue?" Nobody said anything. Rih practically dragged Kehlani to her car and opened her door so Lani could get in. Rih pushed past Nicki and got in her car. As soon as the car cranked up, Rob sped off. She had so much on her mind and as soon and everything was clearing up for her, everything started to crumble again. Kehlani grabbed Rih's hand that wasn't on the steering wheel and intertwined them. Whatever Rihanna was going through, Kehlani would go through it too.

-
-
-
-

Bye bc I'm the bomb. 😎😭

Who's the snake in the group? 🐍

It was too much mushy shit going on. Sorry not sorry. [Not edited] Anyways vote and Comment. ❤️ thanks. -D ✨