XI.

August 15, 2014
New York, New York
Robyn

I woke up to Kehlani tapping me. "Huh?" I was half sleep and I had the worst headache ever. "Im about to go I have to get clothes and I have stuff to do today," I frowned with my eyes still closed. I felt around for her arms and pulled her into me. "I can send somebody to get ya' clothes an' can't ya' cancel?" I really didn't want her to go. I could feel her looking at me. "Rih," "Laniiii," I finally opened my eyes to see her taking her shoes off and sit her phone down. I smiled.

— — — — — — — —

"Jus tell them I can't make it today or something

"Jus tell them I can't make it today or something." I rolled my eyes as Jen tried to convince me to go to this photo shoot. "But Rob-" I hung up the phone and shifted my attention back to the TV. "Who was that?" "Jen," I looked down at Kehlani. She rolled her eyes. I thought they was cool? "What 'appended between ya' and Jen? Why ya' rollin ya eyes?" She shook her head no. We'd talk about this later. "Melissa and Nicki are supposed to be here in about-," I heard my door shut and Nicki stupid ass laugh,"now." Lani laughed at my facial expression. "She's loud fa' nothing," Kehlani got up to go downstairs. "CLOTHES LANI!" I yelled after her.

She just laughed and kept going

She just laughed and kept going. Bet. I got up went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth then took a shower. I put on a oversized jersey and some jeans. I made my way downstairs to see that it was Mel, Nicki, and some other girl. She was skinny and bald. Who tf? "Who is this?" I asked Mel taking the food out of her hands. "This is Simone, Kehlani's best friend," I saw Nicki roll her eyes. "Why ya' rolling the eyes Nic?" She just mugged me and went to sit on the couch. I laughed.

 I laughed