III.

(This picture hella old. 😭😩 Lmao she was 19 and then her @ is kehlanimusic)

July 26, 2014
New York, New York
Kehlani Ashley Parrish

"Are y'all ready?" I walked down the stairs seeing everybody at the door already. "We waiting on you bih," Everybody laughed. "He he ha ha shut up," I rolled my eyes. "Wait first somebody take my picture. They all looked over at Bri and busted out laughing. I pulled a seat open, sat in it, and handed Bri my phone. She squatted down and I started posing. Once my mini photo shoot was over, she handed me my phone back and we started walking to the van. It was me, Ed, Bri, Noodles, Effie, Yani, Kachi, David, and Jahaan. I sat in the middle by Edward and Yani, while David drove. Looking through the pictures and with input from Kachi I chose one and posted it. I put my grills in as we pulled up to the club. David dropped us off and went to park while we walked in. I didn't really know where to go because I was invited, but when I looked back up from my phone Mel was standing beside me. I introduced the crew to her and she led us to her section. I looked around and saw Rih giving a death glare to Mel. Surprise?

Edward started popping bottles and I took a shot. I felt an arm grab my wrist and they started to pull me. I looked and saw it was Mel. We walked to Rihanna who was sitting bobbing her head to music with a bottle in hand. "Rob look who's here," Mel said to Rih. She sighed and gave me a head nod. I returned it and looked back at Edward dancing with Bri. I bet he's gonna be pissy drunk in a hour. He was "twerking" on her and she was laughing. It made me smile, without my friends I don't know where I'd be, honestly. I felt someone burning a whole in the side of my face and of course, it was Rihanna. Does this girl have a staring issue? Her stare intimidated me so I started to walk back over to my friends.

I heard Mel loud ass laugh while walking away. Noodles grabbed me and started dancing with me. Her little ass stay lit. Big Tymin' by Nef the Pharaoh started playing and all of us got hype and started rapping along. This was our shit. Noodz wrapped her arm around my neck and we started singing in each other face. Effie and Kachi was making hand guns and shit while Yani was dancing with Jahaan.

"You gettin' money?" (Oh yeah)

"You with the shit?" (Oh yeah)

"You keep it lit?" (Oh yeah)

"You havin' fun?" (Oh yeah)

"You got yo' gun?" (Oh yeah)

"You throwin' ones?" (Oh yeah)

"You stackin' huns?" (Oh yeah)

I felt somebody from behind me take Noodz arm off and put there's on. I looked at the hand and automatically knew who it was by the hand tattoo. "I don't think we've met," I heard the accented voice say. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I took Rih's hand off my shoulder, "Rihanna this is my DJ, Micah aka Noodles. Mic' this is Rihanna."  Micah stuck her hand out and she just stared at it. She walked back over to her seat. "What's her issue?" Micah took the words right out my mouth. Before Bri and Edward could come over and start being messy, I walked over to where Rih was sitting.

"So I think what your did deserves an explanation, correct? Correct," I had a smirk on my face. She looked up at me and looked back to where she was before. I laughed. In my mind I was like aww she's jealous but I was like nah Rihanna jealous for what. "There's nothing fa' me to explain," She said. "Why you so rude all the time?" Her attitude irks my nerves. "Why you talking to me like we friends?" "You right," and I walked away and grabbed Noodz. She wanna play so let the games begin. We started dancing together to any song that came on. I made sure to add a few flirty gestures in while I was at it. Out the corner of my eye I saw Rihana coming over. "Here come your girlfriend," Bri yelled to me. I playfully rolled my eyes. She grabbed me and walked me away from everybody. "What you want?" I said with a fake attitude. She laughed. "You but ya' playin," Her comment shocked the hell out of me so I played it off by laughing. I looked into her eyes and my knees got weak. Why the hell she so fucking fine?