XV.

2 Weeks Later
September 6, 2014
New York, New York
Robyn Fenty

Me and Kehlani spent 4 days at her little hideout or whatever and over that time period we learned a lot about each other. We just bonded with a lot of tears. Happy and sad.

She went back to LA the same day we left because she had things to catch up on and so did I. We talk occasionally but not how we used to. I've been trying to focus on my music and my album I'm supposed to be dropping soon. At first, I felt like all my motivation left when she did. I felt like I was depending on her too much which is why I distanced myself and she probably noticed since she started to do the same.

I was also thinking about us just being friends instead of me trying to get into a relationship with her. I have a lot to focus on and I don't have time to entertain a whole relationship issue at this moment.

Me and the girls had just left the studio for the umpteenth time this week, when I got a call from Simone. I dropped my suspicions about her after we had a conversation. Christopher was just saying that to mess with me, I know it.

"Hey I know you're busy with shit but when you have time can you drop by?" She sounded serious, that's a first.

"Uh yea I'm actually free right na' I'm on my wey," she said ok and hung up. I wonder what her issue was. We got into the car and I told my driver where to go. I called Kehlani.

"Hey I'm sort of busy right now," she said as soon as she picked up the phone. "Its quick. Have ya talked ta Simi?"

"No, why? She's ok right?" I heard her whisper something to somebody and they said ok. Im guessing a female.

"Ya she just called me and asked me to come by so I was just callin to ask ya," she sighed and told me to hold on. She started to talking to someone. It didn't sound like Noodles, their voice was high like hers but more soft and gentle. Who the fuck?

"Stop playing Karrueche," she laughed. I scrunched my face up at that name. Why is she with her? If you've ever seen those two in a room you'd understand why. Kehlani is so blind to looks Karrot gives her but I peeped at Nicki's event. Its obvious she has a thing for her and I didn't like that. Otis, my driver, told me we were here. I hung up the phone not bothering to say goodbye and got out the car.

I walked up the staircase and knocked on the apartment door. Simone opened the door and I walked in. "Soo what's up?"

"What are you and Kehlani?" My eyebrows knitted together. "Im really not sure, why ya ask?"

"Well its obvious you guys have something going on and somebody is jealous of that. When I tell you this, I don't want you thinking I'm telling you this just because me and her have issues. I see you as a friend and Kehlani is like a sister to me," I was really confused now.

"When you two left Friday, after the event, Nicki and Chris were talking about him getting what he wants and her getting what she wants. He obviously wants you and so that make me think Nicki wants Kehlani. Im not 100% sure but I'm just letting you know before and if anything gets out of hand." I sat and took in everything she was saying. I've never seen Nicki to want Kehlani in that way. She was one of the first ones to even ship the thing between me and Lani.